How Many Sleeps Until Disney Mommy?! August 2009 PTR **WE'RE BACK!!!**

Where was I? My dream is to win lotto and join DVC... but like said I'd have to play before I could win :lmao:

I'm the same way, I don't play near as often as I should if I actually want to win something. :rotfl2:

Hi:wave2: Just checking in to see what you decided...:goodvibes

Ahh....I think you made the right decision!!:thumbsup2 Although going at Christmas is your dream. Like you said if the whole family couldn't be there to experience it, then it wouldn't be the same.;) and like others have said Disney isn't going anywhere...there's always Christmas next year. :cool1:

:woohoo: August is soooo close!! Not much longer.... How many sleeps is it now??

Hey Angie :hug: I'm a little sad this morning, seeing that the rumors were true and the free dining has come out. But tomorrow I'll be back to my 'normal' :lmao: self. Today is 19 sleeps!!! :cheer2:

Woooo! It's under the 20 day mark! When you're there, it always seems like a long time, but it really isn't... I used to cherish the "20 days left of school" realization.

Woooo! It's under the 20 day mark! When you're there, it always seems like a long time, but it really isn't... I used to cherish the "20 days left of school" realization.

I am so crazy busy at work and I don't know if that's a blessing or not. :confused3 Usually if I stay busy time seems to fly, but I'm trying to get things done before my vacation so I don't have to worry about things while I'm gone.... It's a happy busy! :banana:

Woo-hoo! Under the 20 day mark! :woohoo: To celebrate.... lets see how quickly you guys can name another Disney tune! I've missed my little game. :love:

A quick reminder, choose only one of the two posted and name who is singing, what song they are singing and which movie it is in. Alrightie?

Song #1

:rolleyes1
Would they
See a poor boy?
No siree.
They'd find out
There's so much
More to me. :rolleyes1

Song #2

Zabwe dap dooby doo Zap a da dee dop zwe bop, Zwee Dap Zee Doo.
Zabwe dap zooby dooby do zee zap dee doo.:rolleyes1

Can you Name That Disney Tune?

:dance3:

I think I can name number 1...isn't that One Jump Ahead from Aladdin and its Aladdin that is singing!

I think I'll let someone else answer #2 LOL!!!

Woo-hoo! Under the 20 day mark! :woohoo: To celebrate.... lets see how quickly you guys can name another Disney tune! I've missed my little game. :love:

A quick reminder, choose only one of the two posted and name who is singing, what song they are singing and which movie it is in. Alrightie?

Song #1

Would they
See a poor boy?
No siree.
They'd find out
There's so much
More to me. :rolleyes1

Song #2

Zabwe dap dooby doo Zap a da dee dop zwe bop, Zwee Dap Zee Doo.
Zabwe dap zooby dooby do zee zap dee doo.:rolleyes1

Without looking at anyone's answers...first one is one jump ahead reprise...

2nd one...no clue maybe the camp song from Tarzan.....

I think I can name number 1...isn't that One Jump Ahead from Aladdin and its Aladdin that is singing!

I think I'll let someone else answer #2 LOL!!!

Yep! One Jump Ahead. I absolutely love that part of the song :lovestruc and always sing aloud. I have a little habit of hearing songs and associating them to my daughter, and the lyrics of that small little part about looking closer to find so much more.... :love:

Without looking at anyone's answers...first one is one jump ahead reprise...

2nd one...no clue maybe the camp song from Tarzan.....

:laughing: Rules Jordon! Rules! One song! :rotfl: OK, that one was just for fun. Yes, it was Trashing the Camp from Tarzan! I love all the songs from Tarzan.

Good job :cheer2:

I finally knew 2....out of 1000....;)

I love that part of one jump ahead......i also sing that part alot.....

Tarzan-You'll be in my Heart...the best..:thumbsup2

Shucks...I was too late!

I knew the first one was from Aladdin but I didn't know what it was called.

I missed it. Oh well, didnt know them anyway. Wow you are getting really close. I think we need to start planning our Dec 2010 trips now so at least maybe we can overlap a little. :lmao:

Aww, this is what i get for being at work. :(

Good job everyone!

Mmmmmm, I haven't done them for awhile. How about one or two more before bedtime?

I finally knew 2....out of 1000....;)

I love that part of one jump ahead......i also sing that part alot.....

Tarzan-You'll be in my Heart...the best..:thumbsup2

You're on a roll! :cool1: Can you keep it up?

Shucks...I was too late!

I knew the first one was from Aladdin but I didn't know what it was called.

Woo-hoo! I stumped LL! Trashing the Camp was really funny to type out and try to sing at the same time. Had to do it several.... several times. :rotfl:

I missed it. Oh well, didnt know them anyway. Wow you are getting really close. I think we need to start planning our Dec 2010 trips now so at least maybe we can overlap a little. :lmao:

I'm getting close? You're in single digits girl! Yes, I agree we need to start planning Dec 2010.... I'm going to push the hubby for POR. :goodvibes

Well I'm having fun, so lets do some more. :yay:

Song #1

No it can't be true
I could fly if I wanted to
like a bird in the sky,
I believe I can fly
why I'd fly :rolleyes1

Song #2

Don't lie down upon your bed
While the moon drifts in the skies...

Though the world is fast asleep
Though your pillow's soft and deep
You're not sleepy as you seem:rolleyes1

I'm getting close? You're in single digits girl! Yes, I agree we need to start planning Dec 2010.... I'm going to push the hubby for POR. :goodvibes

We did POFQ the end of December beginning of January in 2007 and the Christmas decorations at both POFQ and POR were very pretty. I loved the boat ride to DTD.

I am thinking the 3 day cruise that goes out on 12/16 and then 3-4 days at either a value or moderate. Told DH about my thoughts tonight and he didnt seem to be against it. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter