How Many Sleeps Until Disney Mommy?! August 2009 PTR **WE'RE BACK!!!**

:rotfl2: I don't think our paths would cross with the new time anyway, you're in on the afternoon of the 25th right?

I bumped it just a few hours so instead of an 8am flight its a 10am flight. It was just toooo early of a time to have to leave. I haven't told the hubby yet and he may want to change it again because its a stop over in Baltimore now instead of nonstop. As much as we prefer nonstop I think the later time works better.

If our flight gets in early (or yours leaves late) we might be in the airport at the same time... haha. We're supposed to get in at 10:15 am. So close!!!!!!! :headache:

We'll cross like... planes in the night? :lmao: Is that the phrase?

If our flight gets in early (or yours leaves late) we might be in the airport at the same time... haha. We're supposed to get in at 10:15 am. So close!!!!!!! :headache:

We'll cross like... planes in the night? :lmao: Is that the phrase?

Well, officially our flight takes off at 10:20am. Geez, you just can't get any closer than that!

When your flight touches down, our flight should be rolling into position to take off (I hope we're not late with our connecting flight, we have less than an hour stop over)..... we'll be on the runways at the same time! If you see a Southwest plane, wave like a maniac! And just in case you happen to arrive early, I'll shout out, "Have a great trip ZeroToHero!!" as we board. :rotfl2:

Well, officially our flight takes off at 10:20am. Geez, you just can't get any closer than that!

When your flight touches down, our flight should be rolling into position to take off (I hope we're not late with our connecting flight, we have less than an hour stop over)..... we'll be on the runways at the same time! If you see a Southwest plane, wave like a maniac! And just in case you happen to arrive early, I'll shout out, "Have a great trip ZeroToHero!!" as we board. :rotfl2:

:lmao: Will do! I'll be sitting at the emergency exit door, so I'll open it and get on the wing to wave. And I'll be on Delta. So if you see any other planes with people on the wings, that's a real emergency, and not me. :rolleyes1

Minnie!!! You're down to the wire, Lady!! I hope your trip is beyond magical.:wizard: Do you leave Saturday?

Refreshing your memories, ;)

Now this is hands down my daughter's FAVORITE movie. She dresses as Snow White every Halloween and she steals my glass baking pan all the time to make the cover of a box for Snow White to lie in awaiting the Prince's kiss. :lovestruc

Did you know that in the movie, Dopey was supposed to talk just like the rest of the Dwarfs but that the right voice was never found so the animators made him mute? And did you also know that Sneezy was a last minute replacement for 'Jumpy' ? And that poor Sleepy is the only Dwarf that Snow White doesn't kiss at the end of the movie before going off with the Prince?

Ariana has very good taste...:thumbsup2- Snow White is a gorgeous film-one of my favorites-I love when girls dress up like her...(I think she is a little less popular than some of the other princesses and I don't know why-I love her costume and the whole story... --

Good Disney Trivia btw...:goodvibes-Poor Sleepy-no kiss...:confused3

The answer to Name that Disney Tune? ...... Aurora singing I Wonder in Sleeping Beauty! A short but pretty song.

www.youtube.com/I Wonder

I love Malificent. She is one of my very favorite characters and is my favorite Villian for sure. She's evil, but she's good at it. :rotfl:

Did you know that when the fairies discuss how to help the king and queen, Merryweather magically creates cookies in the shape of Mickey Mouse? And that the little-known second half of the original Sleeping Beauty fable involves the Prince's attempts to protect Sleeping Beauty and their children from his mother who is an ogress?

The other of my favorite Princesses-Great story, great prince & quite possibly the best Disney Villain Malificent IMHO-...

You take great photos btw...

and have oodles of fun on your trip-we'll be there during some of the same time...(I think my Countdown today is 18 days-I need an afternoon coffee...:lmao:

[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Ariana has very good taste...:thumbsup2- Snow White is a gorgeous film-one of my favorites-I love when girls dress up like her...(I think she is a little less popular than some of the other princesses and I don't know why-I love her costume and the whole story... --

Good Disney Trivia btw...:goodvibes-Poor Sleepy-no kiss...:confused3

She has two favorite hairstyles when she dresses up too. Cinderella with her hair piled high on the top of her head, and Snow White with it curled under at the nape of her neck. :laughing:

The other of my favorite Princesses-Great story, great prince & quite possibly the best Disney Villain Malificent IMHO-...

Malificent is definately my favorite and Lady Tremaine is a close second. So mean!

You take great photos btw...

Thank you:goodvibes

and have oodles of fun on your trip-we'll be there during some of the same time...(I think my Countdown today is 18 days-I need an afternoon coffee...:lmao:

Thanks! You too! Do any of our plans cross?

OK-I am having a serious ADD moment-I don't think straight and there isn't enough coffee in the world today...:confused3

:surfweb: I just tried to go back through your report and I'm not focusing-I can't figure out which day matches to which day...:confused:

So here is a real quick portrait of our schedule...

Mon.8/17-NYC
Tues.8/18-fly check into AKL
Wed.8/19-MK day
Thurs.8/20-AK day
Fri.8/21-Epcot day
Sat.8/22-Studios day
Sun.8/23-Water Park morning/Pirate League & Pirates & Pals Cruise -after/evening
Mon.8/24-Morning time in MK-afternoon flight...

Let me know if anything overlaps with your scedule...:goodvibes

So here is a real quick portrait of our schedule...

Mon.8/17-NYC
Tues.8/18-fly check into AKL
Wed.8/19-MK day
Thurs.8/20-AK day
Fri.8/21-Epcot day
Sat.8/22-Studios day
Sun.8/23-Water Park morning/Pirate League & Pirates & Pals Cruise -after/evening
Mon.8/24-Morning time in MK-afternoon flight...

Let me know if anything overlaps with your scedule...:goodvibes

:laughing: Here's my summary on the days we're there at the same time:

8/18 Tuesday - Epcot; Teppan Edo ADR
8/19 Wednesday - Typhoon Lagoon; Chef Mickey ADR
8/20 Thursday - Disney Quest/DTD; Ohana ADR, Planet Hollywood ADR
8/21 Friday - Blizzard Beach/MK EMH
8/22 Saturday - Epcot; Le Cellier ADR
8/23 Sunday - resort day/Fantasmic fireworks
8/24 Monday - Hollywood Studios; Sci-Fi ADR

Figures not one day matches. :headache:

Hi Tracy!!!:goodvibes
Just checking in and wanted to see if anything new was going on.;) :woohoo: I see you only have 2 weeks left!!! Your kids must be getting super excited!! It's so nice to see our countdown chain getting smaller and smaller!!:cool1: Tomorrow we'll be saying Woot!! We're going to Disney this month!!!:dance3:

Hi Tracy!!!:goodvibes
Just checking in and wanted to see if anything new was going on.;) :woohoo: I see you only have 2 weeks left!!! Your kids must be getting super excited!! It's so nice to see our countdown chain getting smaller and smaller!!:cool1: Tomorrow we'll be saying Woot!! We're going to Disney this month!!!:dance3:

Hey Angie! Yes, they are soooo excited for sure. Tonite we will cross off July 31st on the calendar and then have just the August page on the fridge!! The August page has the airplane on it, and Alex's birthday and the Mickey heads on the days of our trip..... :dance3:

This weekend for sure I have to do major finishing touches on our plans. Its a holiday weekend so I'll have three days to swim, barbeque and trip plan. Can't wait!!

Woot for tomorrow!!!

Yay, another fellow Canuck PTR!!! :cool1: I'm sorry I'm late, but I'm in now! :thumbsup2

Need to go back and read now... popcorn::

Wow, you are really close. I will be away for a while because I have to go to Disney for the week. When I get home I will be sad and you will be all excited because you are going. See you in a week. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter