How Many Sleeps Until Disney Mommy?! August 2009 PTR **WE'RE BACK!!!**

I think you missed my post about the maps. I am so glad he loved them and loved the excitement on his face. :cloud9:

LOVE all the parade pictures, wow. I don't know if we will make time for parades this trip, but sounds like Spectro would be the one to see if we did see one.

:cool1::cool1:for Mickey Mail:banana::banana: I love those customized maps, we ordered some too, and Jack was just tickled by the pictures, and he loves maps, any maps to begin with so double excitement.

Glad you were able to capture their excitement, that is what it's all about

your day of rest sounds great

popcorn::popcorn::

Wow, they got there quick.

I am so glad he liked them!!! :banana::banana:

I think you missed my post about the maps. I am so glad he loved them and loved the excitement on his face. :cloud9:

Whoops! You were tucked in there pretty good! :lmao: Thank you again, the kids absolutely loved them!

LOVE all the parade pictures, wow. I don't know if we will make time for parades this trip, but sounds like Spectro would be the one to see if we did see one.

:cool1::cool1:for Mickey Mail:banana::banana: I love those customized maps, we ordered some too, and Jack was just tickled by the pictures, and he loves maps, any maps to begin with so double excitement.

Glad you were able to capture their excitement, that is what it's all about

your day of rest sounds great

popcorn::popcorn::

Really try to see Spectro, everything about it is just fabulous. Maps are really cool aren't they?

Wow!! Great parade pictures!! You got some really good shots:thumbsup2 We loved Specto:lovestruc Such an awesome parade!! So sad that it's not running any night that we are there in August....:sad2:

Seeing those pictures of Spectro makes me want to go see it again...

I need to go check to see if we'll be at MK any night it's running.

Congrats on the maps!!!!!! You're soooo close, it's only about a month away! My 45 day out mark is tomorrow. :woohoo:

Wow!! Great parade pictures!! You got some really good shots:thumbsup2 We loved Specto:lovestruc Such an awesome parade!! So sad that it's not running any night that we are there in August....:sad2:

We're going the same day? the 25th? yay! Maybe we'll see each other at check-in!

Seeing those pictures of Spectro makes me want to go see it again...

I need to go check to see if we'll be at MK any night it's running.

Congrats on the maps!!!!!! You're soooo close, it's only about a month away! My 45 day out mark is tomorrow. :woohoo:

We're going the same day? the 25th? yay! Maybe we'll see each other at check-in!

We're leaving on the 25th at a reallllly early time. :sad1:

Whew! I was starting to freak out that Spectro wasn't going to be on one of the nights we were there but its OK, we'll have two chances to see it. :worship:

We're leaving on the 25th at a reallllly early time. :sad1:

Whew! I was starting to freak out that Spectro wasn't going to be on one of the nights we were there but its OK, we'll have two chances to see it. :worship:

You're going to miss Angie too then. You know you want to stay an extra day.... :rolleyes1

Oh.. maybe her counter is different than mine. Hers says 1 month and two weeks, and mine says 1 month and 14 days. Maybe the week goes by day of the week.... I don't know. Never mind.... :laughing:

Sorry for all the confusion. I came on here to say I liked the maps, and look what happened!

Any more fantastic purchases lately?

No purchases at all! I'm starting to get just a teensy bit of panic and seriously considering taking the 14th off work. We flight out the afternoon of the 15th and I think I'll need the extra day!

Yea for Mickey Map Mail!!:banana:

Thanks for all of the parade pictures. You took some wonderful ones. I'm ashamed to admit how many of those parades I've actually seen, so I won't.:rotfl: I love the little Mr. Potato Head shuffling down the street by himself. So cute!

I miss all the fun, when I go to bed early....:rolleyes1 We arrive on the 24th so maybe we'll see each other sometime while we are there.:woohoo: We've requested to stay in the 70's section--so excited...:cool1:
I would love to stay an extra day and meet all you guys.... I thought Angie was arriving on the 24th?
Yup....arriving on the 24th.:yay:
Oh.. maybe her counter is different than mine. Hers says 1 month and two weeks, and mine says 1 month and 14 days. Maybe the week goes by day of the week.... I don't know. Never mind.... :laughing:
Yesterday was my 45 day mark.:woohoo: Our counters seem to say the same thing...hmm... they must countdown differently though.:confused3 Who knows????:rotfl:

Yesterday was my 45 day mark.:woohoo: Our counters seem to say the same thing...hmm... they must countdown differently though.:confused3 Who knows????:rotfl:

Very weird. Oh well. There are soooo many people going to POP on these boards, it's amazing the general public was able to get any rooms! :rotfl2:

I love the little Mr. Potato Head shuffling down the street by himself. So cute!

:rotfl: One of my favorites too!

We arrive on the 24th so maybe we'll see each other sometime while we are there.:woohoo: We've requested to stay in the 70's section--so excited...:cool1:

We've requested the 80's/90's building for the quick access to the buses. The 24th is our last day :guilty: and its pretty full but it seems a shame to not even get to say hi. :hug:

:cool1::cool1:Here is to 4 weeks (1month) woo hoo:banana::banana:
:cheer2: :cheer2: :yay: :woohoo:

Very weird. Oh well. There are soooo many people going to POP on these boards, it's amazing the general public was able to get any rooms! :rotfl2:

My counter math was weird, it was telling me 4 weeks when it was really 35 days.:upsidedow I just re-did it and now its put four days back on. :teacher:

We've requested the 80's/90's building for the quick access to the buses. The 24th is our last day :guilty: and its pretty full but it seems a shame to not even get to say hi. :hug:

The 80's/90's area is our favorite place to stay!!! This time we let my parent's pick where they wanted to stay and they choose the 70's section. It should be fun, since they have twister over there and the big wheel too. (I think) We don't arrive on the 24th until late afternoon and then we are heading straight to DHS for EMH. (trying to stuff alot into 4 days) But I agree, it would be a shame not to even be able to say hi:hug:

Oh and one of the main reasons I posted was to tell you how much I love:lovestruc your new counter!!! So cute!!!You just gotta love Dug.....:lmao:

We don't arrive on the 24th until late afternoon and then we are heading straight to DHS for EMH. (trying to stuff alot into 4 days) But I agree, it would be a shame not to even be able to say hi:hug:

Oh and one of the main reasons I posted was to tell you how much I love:lovestruc your new counter!!! So cute!!!You just gotta love Dug.....:lmao:

That's where we'll be too!!!! Oh we have to meet up now for sure! I'm revealing my next post here :laughing: but we'll be there for EMH.

I can't believe that there are so many here that are going to be there the same time....me too! We are also staying at POP and arriving on the 24th. I have requested the 50's though.

Loved all the parade pix!! Your Spectro ones turned out great... they're always so hard to get just right!

I'm definitely going to see the Jammin' Jungle Parade this year, we keep missing it. Block Party Bash is new and I wouldn't think of missing Spectro, so thats three parades I have to plan!!

So glad you're enjoying those maps!! It's so fun to really see and touch a little part of Disney!

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter