how many points do you have and where?

I have 330 - 165 at HH and 165 at BCV. Would love to add on at BCV and also would love some VWL points. And, if AKL ever becomes a reality, I'd love to add on there, too!!!!

170 SSR
We would consider adding another contract if the contemporary or poly were to become a reality :)

200 at OKW then 230 more at OKW a few years later.

I'd love to get another 70 points to make it an even 500.

540 at BCV (divided into 150, 100, 100, 70, 70, 50). I would LOVE to have more, but I don't know if DH would ever go for it. However, we did just finish paying off all of our DVC's....so, maybe ;) . I'd like to have 1000 points.

I guess I am a real BCV fanatic....I don't have any interest in owning at CRV or AKV....the Poly, maybe....but, I think I would probably just buy more points at BCV...it is SOOOO beautiful!!

:wave:

Beca

You guys are great! I was really beginning to think I had too many points and this thread appears and now I feel so much better :).

436 OKW
200 SSR
50 HH
50 VB

If I could do it over again I would have split up the OKW pts similar to what Beca has at BCV.

Have 175 at Beach Club and just added 50 at VWL...am thinking of another add on of 25 at BCV or VWL. Really, we should have added 75 at VWL in the first place! BCV is my favorite though!

350 at BCV. Started at 270, then added 80 the next year when it looked like our school district was dropping February break and we wanted to have enough points to go for a week at Easter or Christmas in a one bedroom if those became our only school break options. No plans to add on further.

500 as a 200 and 300 point contract at BWV. Would like to add at VB to get beach house occasionally, can't talk DW into it yet.

170 OKW contract
150 OKW contract
200 VB contract

For 520 beautiful points to use each year. Unfortunately, need another 500 or so now that we live in Florida. :hyper:

Hi,
We bought 250 at BCV in Feb, 2001 and then we bought 300 at SSR in Sept 2003

We would love to buy more but the dues are enough with what we own. If we win the lottery that may change :cool1:

320 points at SSR

We started with 200 points, then after our FIRST trip, we ended up adding 120 points with the incentives they offered before the price went up.

Of course we want more, but will probably stick with this for a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter