how many points do you have and where?

Pluto 2

DIS Veteran
please list howmany points you have, and if you are thinking about getting more.
i only have 150 bwv points
im thinking about getting 100-150 ssr

200 BWV as of now not thinking of more. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

170 VWL, since 2001. Want more, have too many other expense, consdering a 50 to 70 point add on.
(Wish we owned at BCV, my favorite.) :goodvibes

270 at SSR, would love to do a small add-on at either BWV or BCV. :goodvibes

400 total. 300 at Boardwalk and 100 at Vero. That's enough for us.

40 pts at OKW
110 pts at SSR

If CRV or AKV comes true, I might unload the 40 and do a 50 pt or so add-on at one (or both) of those! :goodvibes
Or who knows, maybe I'll just keep it all and add on anyway!

BWV-290 pts
HHI-85 pts

That is enough for us now, we like to do WDW, then the beach, then WDW, the beach.. etc.....

Best of both worlds....

DeerH

1150 points here - and not planning to add any more.

OKW - 580
HH - 210
BCV - 200
VB - 160

Had 300 at OKW and 150 at HH but recently sold HH. Wish OKW was 2 seperate contracts, as I'd be ready to sell another 150. Seems our vacation habits have changed over the years and we don't make it to Orlando more than once every couple of years.

332 OKW
110 BCV
442 total

Possibly add at VWL and if they do a resort at AKL then possibly a purchase there as well.

150 at BWV, but...I want 120 VWL (Christmas) and 165 at HHI (Beach trip each summer). Then I will be all set. :banana:

only 150 for me - don't need anymore right now, as i have been too busy to visit! But, if circumstances allow and i got a decent resale, i would add on in a couple of years time. My existing points are at VWL.

We have a nice modest 100 points at OKW - We're considering purchasing another 25 at the end of this year. :)

Three things you should never ask in a polite society:

1) What someone's religion is;

2) A lady's age; and

3) How many DVC points one owns.

Although... I'm not sure if DVC'ers pass for polite society.:banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter