How many people in family, how many tvs?

We have four people and one TV. We use it for watching a little network TV and the occasional DVD. We don't have cable and try to limit the amount of screen time we have.

Family of 4
2 tvs- one in living room with satellite and one in exercise room-no cable or satellite (to watch movies while exercising)

We are a family of 2. We have 4 tvs. We have the main tv in our family room that has the hd tivo and dvd player and cable. Our guestroom has a small tv with just basic cable. The basement has an old german tv(original language is german!) that has game systems plugged into it but is now being moved to the childrens play area with an old vcr because I bought another flat screen for the big basement room.

The only tv plugged in right now is the tv in our family room. The others don't even get used maybe 6-8 weeks out of the year.

5 people, 3 tvs. 2 are hooked to the satellite and one is hooked only to games and will always be that way. We just recently hooked up the second tv to satellite, it was always just for dvds and video games before. We don't plan on buying any more or adding more to the satellite.

When we hooked up the second one it was free for the first 12 months and now it's $5 a month I think. We do not have dvr, that is more per month, I want to say $7 for an extra one. If you don't hook it up with an installation I believe there is a $50 fee. This is for directv.

We're a family of 5 (DS-7, DS-5, DD-3). We have 3 TVs.
TV 1 - Living Room, connected to DirecTV
TV 2 - Master Bedroom, connected to DirecTV
TV 3 - Playroom, only used for DVD's and plug-in games

Family of 3 - although DS is only 6 months, so he's not watching tv.

3 TVs -
1. Family room - tv with Dish box with 2 receivers and dvr and dvd player
2. Master Bedroom - tv with dish box
3. Guest Bedroom (also where treadmill is) - tv with the second feed from family room box and the wii

I grew up in a house of tvs - 4 people, 5 tvs. I had one in my room growing up from about 5th grade. I haven't yet decided when/if DS will get one. Obviously it won't be for quite a few years.

We are a family of 4 and have 7 TV's

Flat screen in den hooked up to digital cable
Flat screen in basement hooked up to digital cable with DVR
Flat screen in game room for playing Xbox live for DS (10)
Regular TV in workout area for workout DVD's (not hooked to cable)
Regular TV in DS (13) room, hooked to regular cable
Regular TV in DS (10) room, hooked to regular cable
Regular TV in master bedroom, hooked to regular cable

I would love to hook all of the bedroom TVs up to digital cable to get all of the premium channels, but those digital boxes are just too much per month.

Family of 4, three TVs:

1 hooked up to cable in family room
1 hooked up to cable in kitchen (this is mine for watching news when cooking!)
1 hooked up to Wii only in living room, no cable access

We have only regular cable, no premium channels or anything

Oh, and all are LCD TVs - no CRTs

We are a family of 5 and have 5 TVs...we have Verizon Fios hooked up to each TV...

Flat panel 52" LCD TV w/HD box in family room
Flat panel 32" LCD TV w/HD box in living room where either the Wii or an Xbox 360 is hooked up when all 3 boys are around at once
Flat panel 32" LCD TV w/HD box in den where kids watch TV and play video games...Xbox 360 and Xbox Live
Flat panel 27" LCD TV w/regular box in DS18's bedroom where the second Xbox 360 is hooked up
Regular 20" TV w/regular cable box in DS16 & DS16's room
We don't have a TV in our bedroom.

Each of our 4 computers have the capabilty to be used as a TV and so do our 3 laptops. We also have a subscription to NETFLIX. We don't have any of the premium chanells with FIOS but do have the HD package.

I, too grew up in a household where there was a TV in every room. We are a house full of avid TV watchers. The kids mostly the history channel, Discovery and ABC Family.

We have parental controls on all of the TVs.

We are a family of four...DH, myself, and two girls age 3 and 18 months.

We have a TV in the living room hooked to cable and that's where we also use our Wii. DH and I have a TV in our bedroom and oldest daughter had a TV in her room that the girls use to watch cartoons and movies. Both are also hooked to cable. We also have a finished room in our basement with our bar and pool table that has a TV connected to cable, but it hardly gets used.

We have 4 people and 4 tvs. One in my DD's room, our room, The living room(DVR) The one in the kitchen is not hooked up to cable and is rarely used. The main tv is our flatscreen in the living room. The rest have cable and DVR.

We are a family of 5 and have 5 tvs:

Front room - hooked to digital cable, also used for the xbox 360 and wii
Fireplace room - regular cable
Mst. bedroom - regular cable
DD9 bedroom - regular cable
DS11 bedroom - regular cable
Bsmt - old big screen - hooked to digital cable and the old xbox

My teenager does not have a tv in her room, didnt want it taking up room.....my 2 younger ones use the tvs in their rooms very seldom.

We are a family of three. We have two TVs, and only one is hooked up to cable. The 2nd TV is a small one, and is primarily used by DS for his Xbox and for playing DVDs. We actually get no TV channels on that TV.

Family of 7, 5 TV's. We have the big one in the living room which has Dish network, the Wii, and a dvd/vcr hooked up. The Dish receiver also works for the TV in my oldest two boys' room because that's where everyone seems to congegrate when they're upstairs. The younger two boys have a 13 in. TV in their room with the PS2 hooked up to it, no channels. DD has a 13 in. in her room with no channels, just a dvd player. I have a TV in my room that used to be in the living room that doesn't get any channels, either, just dvds.

Family of 5 here. We have 3 TVs hooked up to Directv. The one in the basement gets more gaming time than TV time, but we are also remodeling the basement, so once it is fully remodeled I will be willing to go down there more often.

We have one on each floor and each has a DVR.

An extra box with Directv is $5.99 per month.

Dawn

We have three people an 2 TVs both of which are connected to out satellite. One TV is in the living room and the other is in the "TV room". There are no TVs in anyone's bedroom.

We are a family of 7 with 2 TVs. 1 in the family room and 1 in the master bedroom. The kids can watch tv in our room when they don't like what's on in the family room or it's inappropriate for the little guys.

We also have 7 computers. 3 desk tops and 4 lap tops w/wireless.

No TVs or Computers in the bedrooms.

2 adults/2 children (10)
3 tvs - in common areas, not bedrooms
all have directv basic channels
1 game system - PS2
we get our movies from redbox for $1 or the library for free

we have 1 computer

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest