How many people did you eat lunch with today?

Mimi Q

<font color=blue>Can't wait to ride it<br><font co
19 with my family at lunch today. Going to dinner at my in-laws tonight where there will be 13 of us plus 5 dogs begging for food.:crazy:

spouse, cat, me, myself & I = 5 splittin' 3 leftover porkchops :p

I ate with my son, this Thanksgiving it was all about me and my son, maybe I was selfish but I had a great day :D

total of ten, me dw and dd, both brothers, one sil, one nephiew, mom, dad and moms sister

4 of us went out for turkey dinner
DH, DS, DHs friend and myself

we saw someone DH works with and neighbors

Just got back from my Aunt's house. 19 of us at Thanksgiving dinner. It was DELISH!!! :) I don't think I will be able to eat for days.......:teeth:

Twenty-six people, 3 cats and 1 very, very large dog.
Most of DH's family came to our house today! I still can't believe that we were all together and there was not one argument(between the adults that is). There was one small tiff over 3 8yo boys trying to play a one player gamecube game. Quickly settled though!

Now I just have to try to get my house back in order as DH and I both have to work Friday and Saturday. Along with that Oddball has a basketball tournament both days. No sitter for the younger 2 kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh well, it will all work out in the end(I hope)!!!!:eek: :confused: :eek: :wave2:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!

There were 37 of us at my IL's house. My husband is number 5 of 11 kids. Holidays are always crazy.

Christine

13 adults and one large dog. It was a great day with family!

Just 6 today. :)

Last Sunday we had our real Thanksgiving celebration (my uncle who normally hosts had to work today) and there were 19 of us.

We had 29 people at my ILs. That was actually a smallish gathering, we are usually up over 34 or so. (DH is one of 8 kids)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter