How many park tickets day?

MidgeD79

It's a Small World summer of 2017
There will be 10 of at WDW next summer for about 12 days. How many days of parks- hopper-waterpark tickets would you recommend? We have been to WDW more than a dozen times, so it's not a first-time for us.

I would get 10 day tickets, but you should think about how many days you want to visit the parks and buy accordingly.

I would think it would depend on where you're staying. Are there enough amenities at your resort to keep you busy a couple of days out of your trip? Some people spend a couple days visiting other resorts (AKL, BWV etc.) and enjoying their own that they've paid for. Also, will your first and last day be mainly used for travel? And lastly, will you be visiting any other local attractions or possibly a day at Disney Springs?

The cost difference isn't much as you add more days but multiplied times 10 people (if you're paying for everyone) can be costly.

We are staying at Pop Century. We usually do a whole day at the waterparks and check out other hotels in the evening. I am paying for all of the tickets.

What's the extra cost for the days at the end of the ticket? I know it used to be only like $3 per day extra after 6 or 7 days. I'm sure it's more by now (isn't everything more there?), but it still might be worth it to pay $10 per day for the extra days just to go in, ride 3 FP rides, and leave.

I agree with the 10 day tickets. Ther is so little difference in 7 vs 10 day, the I would rather have the 10 day and maybe not use a day than run out of days. Also, with than many days, it doesn't seem so bad to only go to a park for 1/2 a day.

I would go ahead and get 10 day tickets. The freedom of being able to go to the parks essentially every day is worth the extra $300 to me. I like the feeling that I can go to the parks just for a nighttime show if I want after a day relaxing at the resort or do a half day at a park and then relax by the pool for the rest of the evening...and with a travel party as large as yours, I highly recommend the 10 day tickets because part of your group may want to do something different than the rest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter