How many of us here are DIS unplugged exclusive listeners?

I only listen to the DIS. If there's an interesting topic and a link provided, I might check something out elsewhere. I just love the honesty; it's easy to form a connection. Just like the part of the brain that rewards you when you guess correctly what kind of note is coming next in a song, it's a similar experience to think about what Pete's gonna say next and you get it right.

I've listened to DIS Unplugged from day 1 - even though the infamous pre-roundtable days - I happened to go searching for Disney information podcasts the week it started. Along with that, I also listened to WDW Radio from it's first show (after listening to a few episodes of its predecessor show), Inside the Magic, and WDW Today. I haven't listened to ItM in over a year. WDW Radio is down to "I've got nothing left to listen to and 2 hours to kill...". I still occasionally catch a WDW Today but I tend to scream at them for getting things wrong. :)

DIS Unplugged is still the first thing I'll listen to (and I listen to/watch a number of tech shows on TWiT.tv as well), if I didn't catch it live.

I have a lot of podcast that I listen yo and depending on the time of the year I give some a higher priority then others for example I have a few that are about reality and TV shows and they release episodes mostly only when that particular show is on the air. That being said I usually try and listen to the dis the day after it gets released for example with the current schedule I usually get around to the Disneyland version on Tuesday, the wdw version on Wednesday, the trip on Thursday and the universal one on Friday sometimes the last two may be bummed around to later in the day depending on what else I have on my iPod at the time.

Im new to podcasts, but try to watch every Tuesday as its 6pm in the UK and Im in the kitchen prepping dinner so very easy to have on.

I've tried a couple of others but they turned me off after one or two episodes. I love the Disunplugged team!

I do listen to *** Podcast but that is not Disney :p

I listen to many podcasts, about half are Disney-related. My Disney favorites are the DIS podcasts and Mousetalgia.

The Alton Browncast
The Christmas Stocking
Communicore Weekly *
Creating Disney Magic *
DFB Podcast *
The DIS Unplugged *
The DIS Unplugged Disneyland edition *
Doctor Who - Radio Free Skaro
Doctor Who: Verity
The DoomBuggies Spook Show *
Dusted: A Buffy Podcast
Fresh Baked Disney *
Irish Fireside
Kasterborous Doctor Who News and Reviews
The Librarians
Mousetalgia *
ONCE - Once Upon a Time podcast
PA Books on PCN
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Stuff You Should Know
The Trip
The Unofficial Guide's Disney Dish with Jim Hill *
WDFM Podcast *
WEDway Radio *
Welcome to Night Vale
A Window to the Magic *

* Disney-related
What a great list - I already listen to way too many (non-Disney) podcasts that I can't keep up, but your post is a great list of ones to try when I get the chance!

I only listen to the Dis. I've tried to listen to wed way radio since it was mentioned on here and I wanted to listen to some of the history of the parks... But I just can't stand the two guys who host it! Lol the dis has spoiled me

Disney wise, I like WDW today and WDW prep school. I like the straight Dis WDW podcast and the bonus show, but my interest varies depending on who is on the show that week. I also get burnt out easily, so I am two weeks behind on the Main Tuesday show. Eventually I will get around to DL and US versions, but not until a trip to either one is on the horizon. My favorite travel podcast ever is FiveHundyByMidnight, which is Vegas related.

Disney:
DIS Unplugged WDW Edition
WDW Today
A Window to the Magic

Non-Disney:
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me
Ask Me Another
Spontaneanation with Paul F. Tompkins
Thrilling Adventure Hour
Superego

I love the DIS and have been listening from the beginning, but I also listen to other podcasts. There are many good ones and if you are a huge Disney fan you'd be missing out by passing them up (they each give me a little something different). I don't catch every episode of any of the podcasts I follow (darn kids getting in the way :p). One of my other Disney favorites is Inside the Magic. And there are a lot of other non-Disney podcasts I like- The Moth is my favorite.

Between the Dis Unplugged Orlando, Universal, and The Trip, I can't be bothered to seek out another Disney related show.
I get my fix.

I listen to a few podcasts but the DIS podcasts are light years ahead of them all. The team is informal yet professional.

Here's a tip for one of your competitor's podcasts: when you a do an email show, look at the questions ahead of time and find the answers. You're putting out a lot of bad information and you look like idiots.

Long live the DIS!

So, I've recently changed jobs and for the first time, I'm actually listening to the podcast at work (I didn't in the past as I had a phone to answer and people constantly coming into my office)
And I've just listened to all of the 2014 orlando podcasts, and am re listening to all the universal podcasts (so hilarious with the Craig/Sha-un interactions!) and I'm pondering how many of us here only listen to the DISunplugged exclusively or do you listen to other disney podcasts?
I primarily listen to the DIS Unplugged Orlando and Disneyland editions and The Trip, but I do also on occasion listen to WDW Today.

Oh, there's also a fairly new DL site I found recently - Disneyland Darlings. I don't know if they podcast or vlog...but I'll look into that a little more too with our upcoming trip out west.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter