How many of us here are DIS unplugged exclusive listeners?

The DIS was the first, but certainly my list has expanded...

I absolutely LOVE the Disney Hipster Podcast!!!!
WDW Today
Disney Dish with Jim Hill & Len Testa
DFB Podcast (when they actually update it!)

I only listen to the DIS really, I can't get into any of the others. I do enjoy watching SeeYaReelSoon, LiveFastDiePoor, and FreshBakedDisney on youtube, but only occasionally as I have to be in the mood for them!

(on another note - I have FINALLY listened to every single podcast available twice! :yay:)

The Dis Unplugged Disney World podcast is my all time favorite. I listen to 20 other Disney podcasts which I won't mention here out of respect for the Dis Unplugged as they own this message board. I feel my comments should be about them. I also enjoy the Universal and Disneyland editions as well.

While I mainly listen to the DIS...even plan lunch breaks around the shows (which are often interrupted due to high priority work issues)...I do listen to other shows. Sometimes, it's not so much the content and quality of the other shows, but for some reason it's soothing to me at work to listen to people talking Disney. Yes...I've officially lost my mind! ::yes::

There are too many great Disney podcasts out there to limit myself to just one. Especially when I have eight hours of work per day available for podcast listening. In addition to the DIS, I listen to:

Disney Dish
WDW Today
Mouse Quest (lots of great info for visiting the parks. Very thorough.)
Mouse Chat (on occasion)
Window to the Magic (so I can vicariously be in the parks while working at my desk)
Resort Loop
WEDway Radio

And, of course, like the rest of the country, Serial, and Undisclosed, the follow-up to Serial.

Last edited:
I pretty much listen to the dis unplugged for my Orlando fix. I love the team.

I do however follow the tim tracker and viewfromthecheapseats who are Orlando based but are just vloggers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter