How many North Carolina DVC members are there here ?

We live in Burlington and have been members since late 2001. We own all our pts at VWL.

Apex here (just outside of Raleigh/Cary)...

We are Saratoga Springs folks and have been since 2007.

We live in Fayetteville and just bought at AKL in January. We have our first DVC trip planned for October and can't wait. :cool1:

We live in Wilmington and have been members since May 2006 at SSR!!! Although we've only stayed their once!
There was another NC thread a while back.

We live in Holly Springs and have been members since 2009! Our points are at AKV! :cool1:

Apex/Cary here. Been members since 2003. Own at VWL, HHI and AKV.

West Lake/Lake Wheeler area here.

After 4 trip to POR (family of 5) since 2006 we joined last year 2010. We were going back to POR in October (Track 4, you know) under a bounceback, (again). However we bought in at SSR last July and switched to AK Kidani - Savannah view. My DW (bless her) was quite skeptical, however once we stepped into AKV she was sold (that and the spa visit I gave her). Going home we stayed at HHI overnight ( a nice midpoint for NC travelers to WDW) and we are going back there this October.

We will miss POR dearly as we love that resort, but we love the increase in space for all of us as DVC members.

We live in Waxhaw near Indian Trail and have points at AKV and also BLT. Member since 2007

Member since 2009, all my points are at BLT and when I'm not at Disney, I'm in Mocksville, NC near Winston-Salem

Good to see so many members from nc I forgot to list my home resort ,it is HHI thanks to everyone for posting .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter