How many nights do you stay?

Our last trip was only five nights, which was a bit too short for me. Debating whether to make the next trip seven nights or just six. DH thinks six, and I'm pushing for seven. I think having two extra days to spend at the resorts would be heaven.

1st time, 1 day, last year 2nd time, 8 nights, this September 3rd time, 13 nights. When we went last summer the kids(4 kids 8 and under) were begging for more pool and resort time or shopping time. So we are planning to get a 7 or 8 day pass(last time we got an 8 day and only went to the parks for a couple of hours for 3 of the days) this time, basically 2 days on 1 day off. As well we are renting a van this time to make it more convenient for going when and where we want as we found we spent hours waiting for buses, travelling on them, etc. As well with the free dining the extra days are dirt cheap. $250 a night for 7 people(3 adults) for food and hotel is awesome.

Usually we have stayed 7 nights. Last May we stayed 11 nights, it was awesome. Our next 2 trips are 8 nights.:thumbsup2

Usually 5 or 6 nights, but we've gone longer (longest was 12 nights I think). All depends on bank accounts and work/school schedules. 8 days til our trip May 8th-13th!

I am doing a 7 to 10 night stay this Oct. I am going to be going solo for the first time, what do the solo travelers usually go for?

I usually do 5 nights solo. My husband has a part time internet business that I do all the shipping for and he doesn't like me to be gone longer than that because it gets too far behind. Sometimes I can only be gone for 4 nights depending on what merchandise is expected to arrive.

I'd love to go for 7 nights solo.

Anywhere from 7-12 nights.

However, I start getting burn-out toward the end of a 12 nt trip...

I have done:

11 nights, 10 days with a friend,

14 nights, 10 days WDW, 2 days Universal with a friend,

7 nights, 6 days solo

7 nights, 7 days (trip in a couple of days) again solo.

I live on the west coast so usually the first and last days are travel days.

This time I am taking a red eye so I will have 7 days, 7 nights otherwise it would have been 8 nights, 7 days (saved $350 doing this).

Always 8 or 10 (or more!) days, anything less than that is a waste of my money. It takes me a 9 hour flight to get there and another 9 to get back so those 18 hours better have a lot of days between them.

Six nights seems to be perfect. That leaves 5 park days which is enough for us to do. We also go off-season, so the crowds are low.

Last year we stayed 10 days (our longest stay)...we normally stay 8 days on average.

I have found that 7 nights is just long enough for me to feel like I had a real vacation without getting to the point of missing my own house and bed. On the 8th day I am ready to come home, and that is a great feeling. This goes for any vacation for me, not just disney.

I have found that 7 nights is just long enough for me to feel like I had a real vacation without getting to the point of missing my own house and bed. On the 8th day I am ready to come home, and that is a great feeling. This goes for any vacation for me, not just disney.

That's interesting...my husband says the same exact thing :)

5 nights at Disney then 3 nights on the beach in Daytona! Just lay on the beach and do nothing after all that magical fun at Disney!!

We go to Disneyland every year and stay 3 to 6 days.

So for this trip (our very first visit to WDW) we are staying for 14 days! We are hoping to make this a relaxing AND exciting trip...especially with our DD3!

six...but we are driving and the night before we arrive we are staying in Daytona Beach, so only an hour the next morning to WDW. This way, even though we dont expect to get into our rooms until later, we can leisurely enjoy the resort and since we are at POFQ we will take to boat to downtown Disney and enjoy lunch and shopping there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter