How many more days until your trip to WDW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shall truly miss you all. LOL:rotfl:

54 days til my husband takes son to Disney for 5 days ....shhhhh, son doesn't know;) going to surprise him...guess I need to make a new ticker

14 HOURS!!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

We're staying at Cypress Pointe Villas for the first time. We usually stay at WL or FW homes, but no discount code this time!! :sad1:

With my parents, my kids and my tween,

We'll be there in 18!

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Allyson

Hi,55 more sleeps til our big trip yo WDW:dance3: .We will be staying at the POP CENTURY for 3 nites,4 days.There are 2 families,8 in all.This is my family's 1st trip to Florida!!The kids are sooooo.. excited.They are 11 & 16.There is so much to do ,we dont know whre to start???We are doing the meal plan so we're hoping that will be good!The restaurants we have reserved are:Whispering Canyon Cafe,Tutto Itallia & Boma Restaurant.We couldn't get Mickey's back yard B-B-Q:mad: NOW,how the heck do we get to all three?:scared1: I know there is a bus service but we don't know how far those restaurants are from the resort,and how much time to allow.
We have our 7 day pass booked with a hopper included.We also have a house booked for 7 days after WDW.So we may go back??didn't cost that much extra.Then after all of that we are going on a 7 day Caribbean cruise out of Port Canaveral.:love: 1st time as well:scared1:
Any info would be great.
Thanks.
Cathy:cheer2: princess: :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter