How many more days until your trip to WDW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 more sleeps...how exciting!!

Two weeks tomorrow I'll be off to our overnight stay at Manchester Airport...ready to board our jet-plane the next morning...woohoo!!! :cheer2:

My first post here and 73 days till I see Tink and all her friends for the very 1st time!

7 days! count them...:thumbsup2 :lovestruc :love: :scared1: popcorn:: :woohoo: :rotfl2: short days! and i just found out a friend at work's little brother { 10} is going with his scout troop the same week!..so i hope to grab him a pirates shirt and a disposable camera at the disney store tomorrow to help with the magic...trying to think of soemhting for the boys he will room with...will get info from his sister,they just found out 2 weeks ago...guess they held out so kids don't drive'em nutz!:scared1: i can hardly stand the antisipation...and now i will have that song { carly simon }/ketchup commercial from years ago ,playing in my head all day :lmao: haoy 'tisipatinn' all :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter