How many more days until your trip to WDW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
180!!!

Guess how I know??

You are certainly a brave soul going in August. But, no matter, Disney is truly the happiest place on Earth. And, if you go with a good plan and lots of tips, you will be fine. Plus, staying at the Poly is very convinient. Just four words to keep in mind ... Magic Hours and Fast Pass! Well, that's actually five, but you get the point. :rotfl: Have the greatest!

You are certainly a brave soul going in August. But, no matter, Disney is truly the happiest place on Earth. And, if you go with a good plan and lots of tips, you will be fine. Plus, staying at the Poly is very convinient. Just four words to keep in mind ... Magic Hours and Fast Pass! Well, that's actually five, but you get the point. :rotfl: Have the greatest!

We're both teachers and all 3 kids are school aged; we ONLY vacation in the summer.

We're planning a daily afternoon swim-- part of the reason we really wanted a monorail resort.

Five days til we leave, six days until we are at Disney!! We usually stay onsite, but unfortunately we didn't get a discount this time. :sad1: We're staying at Cypress Palm Villas for the first time. Looking forward to the PP&P on the 26th!! :banana: :banana:

Well, I just returned a week ago, so my countdown has started over once again. We now have 371 days till our next trip. Horror of horrors, my DH is trying to convince me to skip a year. Not happening....

48 days until we Stay at the Wilderness Lodge:goodvibes

136 days until 4th of July Trip staying at the Beach Club:goodvibes

We just got home Friday night from a wonderful 9 days at the World. Now we have 119 days to wait till our next 9 day trip. We can't wait to go back. I have to fix our countdown ticker now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter