• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many more days until your trip to WDW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
65 days at the Wilderness Lodge, but ya know who's counting?
It's not like I have a homemade countdown on my refrigerator or anything.
=)

We just found out we (DH and I) will be making a weekend trip down on March 7-9! ALONE!! We went to WDW for our honeymoon in March of 1998 and now we are going back. And, for the first time since 1998, we are going without our kids! Whatever will we do with ourselves?

63 days and counting! can't believe we've gotten this far and haven't gone CRAZY! :confused3 with excitement! :banana:
we are picking things up lil by lil and can't wait to start packing! the grands are so excited and they really don't have a clue :rotfl: { neither do i!} just how big it all is...they see the pix,movies,books but that isn't the tip of the iceberg i am sure!:lovestruc
happy counting all! :dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter