How many more days until your trip to WDW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally in the double digits- 99 today!!! :yay: Staying off-site for the very first time.

I am sooooooooooooo excited that I can tell my kids that we are going to Disney NEXT MONTH!! (Although the 2 year old still thinks we are leaving every single morning for the airport!) What I love most is that our trip is paid in full...CASH!! and our spending cash is sitting in the safety deposit box at the bank so my DH doesn't spend it on useless hunting equipment. I am bringing my credit card for emergencies (or extra big ticket items!:rolleyes1 ) and we are doing the dining plan so most of our meals are taken care of. I even paid up front for MNSSHP and CRT!! It is SO awsome not to owe anything for this trip...........Lord knows I will rake up some debt when I get home and start Christmas shopping!!!! Hope everyone has a great trip!

A day and a half!! We leave Sept 9th and we stay at Riverside!! Woo hoo!!

I am so jealous. can you say hello to Riverside for me and tell Rivey I might be back in April.

Thanks.

Seriously have a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter