How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

:yay: :woohoo: :yay: 80 days until our next Disney cruise and a few Disney Days in February :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

:yay: :woohoo: :yay: 255 days until another back to back cruise, a visit to Key West and 2 weeks at WDW :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

:yay: :woohoo: :yay: 616 days until we will be back to WDW, an Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy and a trip to DL :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

LOL......I think I am following you around, klmall ;)

:wave:

We leave tonight!! Taking a red eye :eek: And tomorrow morning we will be at VWL.

And then 38 days until I do it all again :woohoo:

10 months from today til we check-in AKV! In other words, 304 days.

197 days til we're cruising on the Disney Magic :cool2:

124 days til we can make our ADRs​

:yay: :woohoo: :yay: 79 days until our next Disney cruise and a few Disney Days in February :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

:yay: :woohoo: :yay: 254 days until another back to back cruise, a visit to Key West and 2 weeks at WDW :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

:yay: :woohoo: :yay: 615 days until we will be back to WDW, an Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy and a trip to DL :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter