How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

LexiC123

DIS Veteran
Old thread was closed - time for a new one!

And the countdown continues... :mickeyjum

9010900.jpg

Thank you Lexi!!! I was just searching to see if anyone had started a new one when this just popped up!!!! yippeee!!

2.jpg

jedimickey.jpg

Yay, you found it! And look how close you are! You must be bouncing off the walls, LOL! :tigger:

got a while to go as we just got back. We booked a bounceback deal and already I'm counting. I hate to do it but I'm wishing a year away. :yay::yay:

Cool a new thread :goodvibes.....We have 137 days and counting :cool1:. Even though we are still in the triple digits, the time has been going by fast. And since I am starting to get into my busy season at work, the time will be going by even faster.

64 days:cool1: On Saturday it will be two months away!! Can't wait to hit the F&W festival with my DH, he has never been before :cool1:

Took a while to find the new thread....Glad I did! :surfweb::surfweb:
10 days to go! Did on-line check in today! :banana::banana:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: We are still enjoying this year's vacation at Old Key West, but it is time to start new countdowns, as we are already rebooked for next year! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:yay: :woohoo: :yay: 164 days until our next Disney cruise and a few Disney Days in February :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

:yay: :woohoo: :yay: 339 days until another back to back cruise, a visit to Key West and 2 weeks at WDW :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter