How many if you DVC members took advantage of the $399 premium annual pass?

We didn't plunge b/c I didn't think we would be making more than one trip. I was wrong, oh imagine:rotfl: Now to live with my stupidity.

Loving this deal....Used my Disney Visa rewards to buy 3 Premium AP's:cool1:
Of course have to make good use of them;)
Activating them on a Easter trip, getting good use again in May.
Just booked a cruise on Carnival end of June...so hey....Of course we had to stop in WDW after for 4 days:banana:

Then I still have many months to obsess about getting use of them again:lmao:
Kerri

We bought 3. DD and I will activate them in Feb and DH when we go for our anniversary in May.

We upgraded our UT tickets to PAPs last November for the 5 of us - great deal!! We planned on taking 2013 off, but we're headed back this summer. We've never been to the water parks so kids are super excited about that!

We bought 4 for our Aug 2013 trip to WDW. Was so happy to tell my daughters ( 20 and 16) that they can visit waterparks this trip.
Staying at OKW for the 1st time.

Planning to go back to WDW Dec 2013.

Thankful to the team at Disney for creating such a good buy! :cool1:

I bought ours and I used our gift cards from target! I have the longest receipt I have ever seen--it's bigger than me! :bitelip:

We just received a survey from DVC asking about our annual pass purchase and if they offered it next year would we do it again. Of course I said we definitely would. Maybe it will be an ongoing perk??

We might be the only ones that didn't jump in on this deal. I wished we could have, but we have taken 6 trips in the last year, so we are planning on taking 2013 off from disney. If the PAP didn't have to be activated by the end of 2013, I would have bought a few for us though. If they do repeat it at the end of this year, we'll jump on it for 2014.

We bought 4 right before the deadline and aren't activating them until Aug. Now the DW wants to go at Christmas for a week as well. These PAPs might cost me an add-on.:rolleyes1

Got 2 but won't need them until our Sept. trip.

We bought 4.
We were going to buy APs anyways.

Just a little disappointed that they took the 20% discount away.

We purchased four. Have a 12 day vacation planned in June and then hoping to go back again next November to get more use of it.

We bought 5 - worked out great for us because of the exchange rate. Cheaper than us buying our usual tickets for 21 days. Also will feel a wee bit special for us getting an annual pass instead of normal tickets. We'll be activating ours in October:cool1:

We purchased four and we will activate later this year. We have been thinking about doing Disneyland next year and was considering upgrading to a premiere pass which is good On both coasts. Does anyone think we could do this and if we upgrade, will they only give us the actual purchase price of $399 towardsbthenupgradebormwill they actually give us the retail value?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter