How many if you DVC members took advantage of the $399 premium annual pass?

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by WDBRDWLK, Dec 30, 2012.

1. WDBRDWLK

WDBRDWLK Nana to Princesses Maya and Orion and Prince Joel.

We pondered over this for about two months trying to figure out if it would be cost effective for us...and our answer was yes! We are already annual pass holders which expire in May..so what we did was rearrange our plans through 2014 to take advantage of this deal. It will give us a chance to try Disney Quest and the water parks too. Anyone else out there take advantage of this great discount???

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DVC Mike

DVC Mike DVC Co-Moderator Moderator DIS Lifetime Sponsor

I bought a couple.

4. Disneyholic

Disneyholic Official Disneyholic! CM Wannabe! I'll Never Grow

Bought for DH & I last night. We will be activating in April 2013 when we go for DHs birthday. Will use again when we go in November 2013 for my birthday and then go back again in early April 2014 before they expire. If I can fit another trip in I will.:cool1:

5. DizBub

DizBub Totally Addicted

Our regular APs expired on Nov 27. We were going to renew but decided to take advantage of the $399 deal. We are going back Jan 5 for 9 nights and will pick them up then.

If nothing else it simply extended our AP usage by at least 5 weeks, since we plan on going back the 1st week of Dec. Also going in May and Sept. We will get full use of them. :thumbsup2

6. kenny

kenny DIS Veteran

Just bought ours yesterday. Going to activate in April. Great deal!

7. Rochester Disney Fan

Rochester Disney Fan Mouseketeer

We did. I travel in August for 10-11 days at a time and have been getting the regular pass. This is the year I needed to buy new passes. ( Stay late August this year and then early August next year getting the 2 years out of the pass).Normally I would have waited until closer to our trip to purchase them but I couldn't refuse this special offer.

We have never done Disney Quest and only tried a water park once but that was when my kids were only six ( now they will be 10). I am happy that I can try a water park again and if they don't like it ( although I don't see that happening) it's no big deal.

My wife and I are also thinking about our first adult only trip this October for a long weekend to do some of the adult activities that we never have a chance to do with the kids .( The keys to the kingdom tour is our big plan).

8. kirkaliciasmom

kirkaliciasmom Mouseketeer

Buying our passes tomorrow. We have DL APs, always. We'll be using these passes after our cruise in May-June then upgrade to Premier AP when my DL AP expires at the end of June. Now we'll have an excuse to visit WDW next December!:)

9. Mariep26

Mariep26 DIS Veteran

We did!! We are going back in Feb, Aug and Nov of next year so I figured it was worth it!

10. ABE4DISNEY

ABE4DISNEY DIS Veteran

Just bought four! :cool1: We are not activating them until June but are planning to get at least 3 trips.. That is a super deal when you break it down over 21 days of vacation!

11. mom2rb

mom2rb DIS Veteran

I bought four. We are going in February for eleven days. I have a work conference in June and we will go back in early December.

12. KatieRach

KatieRach Mouseketeer

We bought four--I am just bummed that I won't activate them until November, 2013!

13. myxdvz

myxdvz DVC - BLT

We bought 5! Will be activating in June, then have another ressie in November, and will squeeze in a Spring Break/Memorial Day trip in 2014.

Am bummed about the reduction of the 20% discount to 10% though :(

14. RoutemanDan

RoutemanDan DIS Veteran

Just bought 2 of them today. Not sure when I'll use them yet. May not be until December 2013.

15. AnnaS

AnnaS DIS Sponsoor/Veteran

We bought two for our early December visit.

16. ovalhead96

ovalhead96 Mouseketeer

We bought 3

Hope they continue these added benefits

17. mac_tlc

mac_tlc DIS Veteran

Gonna buy three today or tomorrow. We currently have AP's that expire in August 2013. Probably will activate the PAP's during F&W next year or during our annual December trip.

Went back and forth about shelling out $1200 now, but I'm sure the AP's will cost more than they do now by August.

mac_tlc

18. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

I did. My current AP expires at the end of April, I'll hold the PAP until my next WDW trip planned for December, so I'll be good until December 2014.

19. EeyoreEma

EeyoreEma DIS Veteran

Just got ours! I think this was a really great deal!

20. keaster

keaster DIS Veteran

We did too! We won't activative them until August 2013 and will probably get three trips out of them. :goodvibes

21. PalmettoPath

PalmettoPath Since 03/72

We bought three -- great deal. Will activate them in March at our next visit.