• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many days until your next WDW vacation?

i went during christmas last year for a make a wish trip since i'm a wish child. Sadly i can't go back because my mom died Feburary 7th and we had plans on going back but cant now :(

countrygirl824 said:
i went during christmas last year for a make a wish trip since i'm a wish child. Sadly i can't go back because my mom died Feburary 7th and we had plans on going back but cant now :(

Oh I am so sorry. It must be so hard for you. Maybe if you take another trip, at least your mum will be there in spirit. No one should ever have to lose their mum. Hope you are okay. :(

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm at nine today :)) still haven't packed anything but I'm skipping school today.. I should really get on things >.<
does anyone know what's the weather for around new years?

Finally get to book the 26th or 27th!!! I had to wait on my dads house to close. So anxious to book, we are going on January 30th. Not a lot of time. Luckily I already have it mostly planned. SO EXCITED :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter