How many days until your next WDW vacation?

stitch'sgrl101

"Please stand clear of the doors, Por Favor Manten
I know there are a few threads about this already, but I haven't seen it in a while. So, how many days until your next WDW vacation? For me its 28 days :woohoo: !!

Well unfortunatley my family has decided to go to the Florida Keys this year instead of Disney World, but I'm going to try and persuade them into going up to Orlando for 1 or 2 days to do Epcot and Hogwarts!:cool1:

How many days until my vaca????????
28 DAYS XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

omg thats soo cool. but im not wishing the rest of my summer away because im staying for 2 and a half weeks until 2 days before my 1st day of school

Wow a lot of people are going in August... :rotfl:

yea, the last week of august and the first week of september is how long we stay, and it empties out a lot because FL schools go back earlier than where i live. 25 days i think, im not sure

I'm at WDW right now.. so... 0 for me! I win (;
Buuuuut we have APs so we'll be going this fall, probably in October. So three months.

I have 90 days, but I totally can not wait! I'm already ready to skip school and go and I haven't even started school yet!!:cool1:

24 for me too!! :) Even though i've been there 17 times (just went in april), i still get really excited. I am leaving the 17th, but i won't be at WDW until the 19th. But im still really excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter