How many days until your next vacation DVCers?

Have a wonderful time. A quick trip sounds like a great way to beat the winter blues.

Thank you. I fell on ice today and have 2 whopper black and blues(the other sort of winter blues!!!!)....whatever the weather is like in Orlando, I am thrilled to be going there.

Bobbi:goodvibes

We will be there one week from today! Can't wait. mixed stay of DVC and another timeshare we own. Begin and finish at DVC.

Until yesterday, we had no trips planned for the year. Could not take it so called member services and we are booked for a week at Jambo, Savanna view for late June.

To everyone going earlier, have a great time.

Thank you. I fell on ice today and have 2 whopper black and blues(the other sort of winter blues!!!!)....whatever the weather is like in Orlando, I am thrilled to be going there.

Bobbi:goodvibes

are you okay? kinda of glad don't generally have to deal with snow or ice.

48 days until Kadani Village!!! Can't wait to get out of the snow! While we usually have a couple of good snows each winter we have had snow on the ground for over 60 days in our area this year.... I love snow, but I have had enough to last for a while. ORLANDO HERE WE COME!!!!

110 days until BCV. Guess I should be more excited since we're almost to double digits but the cold is getting to me. I was really counting on a little tiny bit of warmth back in Jan. for marathon weekend.

We've got 12 days until we get to try a studio at SSR (on cash with a fabulous 45% AP discount-woo hoo!). It will be our first SSR stay, and we're looking forward to trying out a new resort.

It's 281 days until our return to AKV Kidani. We're planning our longest trip yet--10 nights! We've got a savannah view studio booked right now. At the 7-month mark, we're going to try to switch to another resort. We love our home resort, but we are also excited to try new ones too. We're hoping for BLT, BCV, or BWV if we can get it.

Da, da, da -- DA; :dance3:Da, da, da -- DA;:dance3: Da, da, da -- DA;:dance3: Da, da, da -- DA! I just love the single digit dance! Da, da, da -- DA; Da, da, da -- DA; :dance3: Da, da, da -- DA; :dance3:Da, da, da -- NINE!

:eek::sick::sad2: Just came back yesterday and had to reset my vacation countdown. 152 days. That just seems like forever to get here.:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter