How many days until your next vacation DVCers?

189 days to go - get to book our ADRs soon!:thumbsup2

Yeah! We just booked our ADRs yesterday :cool1:. Did it all online and got what we wanted (although we weren't worried - nothing was super difficult). I'm so glad they went back to 180-day ADRs. :thumbsup2

100 days. Wow, I didn't even realize that until I just counted it. I don't even have that vacation listed. Planned it on the spur of the moment. Don't have my November vacation listed, either. Nice thing about being a DVCer. You can do multiple vacations!!! Gosh, I love this....

Lucky you!! :thumbsup2 Have a wonderful time!!

Thanks! I read your story about how the view changed in just 3 short years at SSR. Wow, those must have been good years the plants....I wouldn't have thought it would be that way. I suppose everything grows fast in Florida.
Bobbi:goodvibes

We are leaving in 7 days for a trip to AKL. We had to cancel our 2/11-2/17 when our flight was canceled due to the horrible snow storm. Now we have our fingers crossed for no snow right before our new trip. Won't be able to live with my devasted kids again. I feel like I'm becoming a packing/unpacking expert. I was quite surprised with the decent ressies I was able to get at 2 weeks out. Maybe we'll even get some warmer weather.

We leave in 71 days.. Hope it will be warm. All planning done except for a couple of dinning reserv.

3!!!!! Three days till my daughter's surprise birthday trip! CANNOT WAIT! :cool1: Port Orleans and Old Key West!

2 weeks from right this minute, my fiance and I will be on ME on the way to Kidani!:banana:
(my ticker is off by 1 day)

12 days I think - leaving Feb 28 and need to get alot of paper work done before then - I am doing it no - posting here....:happytv:

We are here now, but only 121 until we come back.

Only 1 day until our HHI return home layover!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter