Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Convert an existing wing to DVC

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Add a DVC onto a current hotel

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Build an entire DVC hotel

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
Marriott managed it, so it can't be impossible.
And at a resort that was apparently supposed to be DVC initially. Marriott and others have also managed many non US timeshares.

I think anyone would be pretty cautious about entering the French or UK markets right now who is not already present/dealing with the legalities.

If Frexit happens, it impacts continental travel, possibly significantly. And no one knows how Brexit is really going to work already.

I really don't see the market for DVC at DLP and don't believe it will happen.

The DLP hotels are much much less nicer than the US ones staying onsite is not nearly as nice

Not exactly in the vicinity and much nicer places to stay in Paris if seeing Paris itself is the goal

If one wants to spend 3+ days in Paris, I would certainly suggest to move to an hotel in the city center. However, if one's focus in on Disneyland Paris and wants to add one or two days to visit just the main attractions in Paris, a resort in DLP is fine. it takes 45 minutes with the RER to the city Center and there are combo tickets for museums and travel. There are also one day guided coach tours leaving from DLP. I've done it in the past multiple times and it works well.

Our trip was a week spent in the city. We rented an apartment from these folks, and it was lovely:
http://www.parisdeluxerentals.com/

We followed that up with a four-night package at Sequoia Lodge in connecting rooms, taking advantage of a buy-two-get-four promotion. That was probably longer than necessary, but it allowed us to explore at a very leisurely pace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter