How long to get VISA Rewards points?

kimszath said:
............... I'd call Chase and talk to them directly............:rotfl: GOOD LUCK!

I'd call Chase now. Ask to speak to a supervisor. Tell the Supervisor that you want her/him to check your record and note that you have been a good customer and paid on time every month. The bill was not recieved this time so not paid. (You don't know if the mail lost it or your kid, but don't say that it might have been your kid, then they might tell you to go check behind the couch.)
Sometimes a nice polite conversation with a supervisor and explanation of the full situation can work WONDERS!
Jan :earsgirl:

Thanks for the pointers everyone. I didn't realize that we could get a replacement card while at the parks! I'll give them a call beforehand anyway. I'm thinking my bill may have gotten sorted into the junk mail pile and tossed. Still can't find it. I'm the queen of rewards points. I'm using rewards cards from my debit card, and my DH has received rewards certificates (like travellers checks) from American Express from work. Hey, it's like free money.

what if you gave a credit card at check in (online), but also have a $400 DCL credit from booking onboard(2 staterooms), and Disney Rewards points?.....can I tell Guest Services to deplete $400 credit first, then Disney Rewards (about $300) then go to my credit card?......

They'll just take the onboard credit right off the top, then you determine how you want to pay the rest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter