How long has it been since you visited the World?

It's been 3 years..... our last trip was August, 2010.

We decided to finish our basement (we put a home theater in... so now we can watch all those great disney movies on a big screen) so we opted to do that, rather than go to WDW. It took us 2-1/2 years to complete as we did it ourselves and paid for it as we went. So that sort of used up the Disney vacation fund.

But, we are so excited to be going in just a few months.... WE ARE SO READY!

~D

:cheer2:

In the past year...last June, 1 week at Pop with daughter, son, husband. Sept 2012, 1 week with girlfriend and son at Pop. March 2013, a few days with son, June 2013-in 27 days, 1 week at Fort Wilderness cabins. Yes we go a lot but son works at The World so free admission, 50-60% off rooms.
I am thinking of not doing parks too much next month and relaxing more.

March 2012 then again in April-May 2012. And i have been planning and researching my next vacation which sadly is not till May 2014

We haven't been to the World since 2010! Three long years! We were in the area for our 2011 Disney Cruise, but we didn't go to any parks. I have to say that felt really strange being so close, but adding it on wasn't in the budget.

October 2012 for my 50th birthday with just me and my husband. Going back in October this year with the husband, daughter, son and daughter-in-law. Can't wait. 141 more days!

Me and my DH were there in October 2012 for my 50th birthday. Going again this October but with my son, daughter and daughter-in-law. 141 days...can't wait!

We were just there less then six months ago in December and it feels like forever ago!!! Just 13 more days till we are home again!!!!

Our last visit was over Veteran's Day weekend in Nov. 2012 - and we're headed back at the same time this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter