How long has it been since you visited the World?

2 years and 3 months!

We did get to go to Disneyland to "tide" us over.

But- it really isn't the same.

By the time we actually go back to WDW it will have been over 3 years!:worried:

Last time I was in WDW was April, 2006. Previously, I was there in October, 1991. I also visited Disneyland Parc Paris is October, 2004.

So, 7 years since my last trip, and this will be my DBF's first trip EVER!

My sister and I were there October 2011 @ Pop. Will be going to celebrate my mom's 70th birthday November 2013 @ Por. Can't wait:cool1:

It's been since 2010, we were looking returning in 2013 but there is to much going on this year for us. So hopefully it will be in 2014. Cross are fingers.

It was the spring of 1984 - spring break of my SR yr of HS. Can't wait to go back this summer with my own kids!!!

2010 YC, we are going back in May 2nt POR 8nt AKL!!! We are looking forward to all the changes and Star Wars Weekends

Long enough to realize I am out of the loop on a few things (8 years) I kept referring to Teppan Edo as Teppanyaki...people kept correcting me and I kept using Teppanyaki, finally googled and yep, in the old days it used to be called Teppanyaki..don't know when or why they changed it! :)

And I remember the days of hotel discount AND free dining...snagged that twice...I like the good ol days, but IF Free dining comes out this September we will be returning...so sad, my youngest who was 6 at the time only remembers 2-3 rides...I kept mentioning other things and she has no memory..must make new memories!! :)

It was the spring of 1984 - spring break of my SR yr of HS. Can't wait to go back this summer with my own kids!!!

I honestly would contribute to a special fund for whoever on this thread has been gone the longest! :) Wow! 1984...that's almost 30 years! :)

About 6 months since my last visit :(

But almost 6 more months unitl my next visit:woohoo:

7months since we were in Disney! less than 2 months and we get to go back! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter