How long has it been since you visited the World?

Almost exactly 1 year since my first visit and I miss it sooo much!! Have a trip planned for this coming November. Surprising the kids this time(they were flower girls/ring bearer in a wedding at Disneyworld last April and knew well in advance), can't wait to see their reaction!

It had been 4 years. This is the longest time between trips since we started going. But we just found out that my daughter will be going next year with her band from school and I will be going along.

It had been 4 years. This is the longest time between trips since we started going. But we just found out that my daughter will be going next year with her band from school and I will be going along.

I could have written this report since it applies to me;except it will have been five years by the time we go in February 2014 and it is my son's band trip not my DD's,

My last time was 9 years ago in October! But, our next trip is booked for end of September!! Can't wait, it'll be my kids first time!!

Last year. But before that it was 4 years. I had such a disney-craving the month before we left:hyper:

About 2 weeks ago. Wishing I was back already!! Only 55 more days and we'll be there again!!! Woohoo can't wait! :)

we were there in march, but didnt hit the parks, did a 2 night stay at okw before our cruise on the fantasy. missed not doing the parks so am looking forward to our September trip. :thumbsup2

August 2011 with fam. Going August of this year. Can't wait. Counting the days.
August 2012, Travel Group, not family.

1 month ago...but going again in September, and will be booking for April 2014 as soon as the rates are released!! :cool1:

With the family, Thanksgiving, 2009. Went solo in October 2011.

But, planning out trip for June 2014! Best part is we are going with our best friends who also have 3 kids (the same ages as ours), and they have never been, so it is going to be a blast! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter