• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long do you think the waiting lists will be for each resort?

Whoohoo:cool1:Just got the call from my guide. My HH points, 6o points Feb UY just came through at the old price of $80 a point. Went on the waiting list on March 19. Now to bank and then book for next June when my 11 month date arrives.:yay: Now I need to update my signature.

Whoohoo:cool1:Just got the call from my guide. My HH points, 6o points Feb UY just came through at the old price of $80 a point. Went on the waiting list On March 19. Now to bank and then book for next June when my 11 month date arrives.:yay: Now I need to update my signature.

Congrats. still waiting for my waitlist to come through.

Emailed my guide the other day and still hasn't answered. Guess they must be busy.

It took nearly three and a half months, but we got our 50-point VWL contract, Feb UY. We checked regularly but had figured it might be awhile given the market for small contracts. In fact, after a few weeks, we assumed it might be this fall before the contract came through. Surprise!

It took nearly three and a half months, but we got our 50-point VWL contract, Feb UY. We checked regularly but had figured it might be awhile given the market for small contracts. In fact, after a few weeks, we assumed it might be this fall before the contract came through. Surprise!

Congrats Slydog! Now send some pixie dust my way so my VWL pts come too.

5 dollars off what? I have been on since feb for 35 bwl points 2 weeks ago I was told I am close sept use year.

$5 off my original quoted price of $130. I could get BWV at $125 once my spot on the waiting list is reached. If you signed up in February, I understand that you probably had a lower purchase price already. The person asking today could get the $125 deal, I presume.

Anyone have news on BC contracts lately?

I gave up. We had been on the wait list about 3 months for BC 50 points, Dec UY and decided to just go without the extra points. I'm not terribly patient so the wait was tough anyway. We decided we will just get a cash reservation for any extra nights we need for now.

I gave up. We had been on the wait list about 3 months for BC 50 points, Dec UY and decided to just go without the extra points. I'm not terribly patient so the wait was tough anyway. We decided we will just get a cash reservation for any extra nights we need for now.

I know what you mean-tried to contact our guide but we're getting no answer.

I know what you mean-tried to contact our guide but we're getting no answer.

We must have the same guide - also on BCV for over 3 months - 25 points Oct. use year - still no word on how many are ahead, only that the list has been reduced considerably in size.

I'm waiting for 25 BCV Sept points.....now I don't want them until after Sept 1 - plans are already in place for '13 use year points and I have no use for '12 points.....

Went on the WL on March 11th and I am still waiting . My guide called me about 3 weeks ago and said that it shouldn't be to much longer but you never know. We are waiting on 50pts at BCV with an Oct or Sept use year we told him either one would be OK. We don't have to book till Nov but I would like to bank them soon if possible now

I'm waiting for 25 BCV Sept points.....now I don't want them until after Sept 1 - plans are already in place for '13 use year points and I have no use for '12 points.....

It is not going to cost you anything more then prorate maintenance fees if you get them before Sept. 1 and you will get 50 points instead of 25!!! If you have no use for have disney bank them for you, rent them or use the points for your current reservation - see if MS will reallocate the points using the 25 - 2012 points instead of 2013 points!

Got a call from our guide today that our BCV March UY wait list came through. We asked for 100 points but we are in ROFR for 60 points so we will probably just take 40 points. We have been on wait list since mid-March.

Just got my 30 points sept use year boardwalk villas. I was on the wait list since February they banked my 2012 points also got it for 115 a point. I feel great considering I saw a 30 resale go for 98 a point that was stripped.

Just got my 30 points sept use year boardwalk villas. I was on the wait list since February they banked my 2012 points also got it for 115 a point. I feel great considering I saw a 30 resale go for 98 a point that was stripped.

Feels like Christmas morning when your WL comes in, doesn't it? Congrats.

Yes and today is my brithday so it was a present. Crazy how the resales are tracking to the old point price even stripped

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter