How hard is it to do the Walgreens Rebate thing?

I just sent in my August Easysaver rebate form today as well. I should be getting $37.49 on a WG GC and $10 in Entertainment Cash. Since this is my first time as well I don't know how long it takes though it does say give 6-8 weeks. But, don't all rebates say that?

I am interested in knowing how long it takes to receive your rebate once you have a GC.

It really will take 6-8 weeks to get it back. :( The first card takes forever. I had to send for another card the next month because I hadn't received the prior one yet. Also, the movie cash will be sent out seperately a couple weeks after the GC arrives.

lbgraves said:
It really will take 6-8 weeks to get it back. :( The first card takes forever. I had to send for another card the next month because I hadn't received the prior one yet. Also, the movie cash will be sent out seperately a couple weeks after the GC arrives.
That's what I was afraid of! Oh well. If it takes a while, so be it.

How long does it take to get the funds credited once you already have the gc?

what is the yellow column on the form that says " earnings" for? do I check it off? or put a one in it if I'm getting one of that rebate?? :confused3

I sent for a rebate card for the July rebates on August 6 and got it today! :cool1: I love rebates!

Some months they seem to come fast. Unfortunantely July does not seem to be one of those months! It's been taking forever to get mine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter