Hi! I know there are lots of Disney Cruise experts here so... We have our 2nd cruise scheduled for this December for a 7night on the Fantasy. However, my family may be moving out of the country this summer and it would be rather difficult and expensive to fly all the way back for the cruise. Is it possible to postpone the cruise until an undetermined date in the future (possibly 3 years later)? We could move it to this Spring or Summer, but I believe those prices are way out of our budget. We have already put $1000 down and so have not paid in full. We booked directly thru DCL, but have recently moved it to Costco Travel. We have not bought insurance. Thanks!!!