How Far Out is Hoop Dee Doo Booking These Days?

For those that have been able to book Hoop de doo... have you been able to get anything other than Category 3 seating? Just tried to do my ADRs for March 2017, 180+10 out, and the only availability that is showing is Category 3 for every day and showtime during our trip. Seems strange to me that this far out, that every day and showtime is booked for Categories 1 & 2. Really didn't want to sit in the balcony :(

That does seem strange. I'm guessing that all availability hasn't been released yet. Hoop Dee Doo ressies have been all over the place from September onwards. My booking day is on Tuesday. I recommend you keep checking for more availability.

I'm not sure what's going on, but I was able to book for the 2nd week of December about a month ago and only category 1 was available. I would keep checking back, I bet they open up more between now and then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter