How embarassing - my daughter groped Ariel

At least she's not a grown man slipping her a business card when his family's not looking, but thats none of my business lol :rolleyes1

Yeah my 10 month old was fascinated with those seashells on our last trip, I feel for ya!

My DS(4) did the same thing reaching for Ariel's shells and was nicely redirected.
So instead he rubbed his hands up and down her fin while she talked with him. :rolleyes:

DS hasn't done this...yet. He will be meeting "mermaid" Ariel for the first time in November so I'm thinking there might be a little bit of staring. I'm hoping it's just staring.::yes::

I watched 4 grown men at lunch with their wives run over each other at CRT in December fighting to stand next to Jasmine in a photo. They could not stop giggling. Even Jasmine couldn't stop laughing.

Your daughter is so sweet and so funny!!!!!!!

You can all feel better knowing that I (as a grown woman) accidentally groped Gaston. Anything your toddlers have done pales in comparison. (And again, for the millionth time, to the twentysomething friend of Gaston's.....I soooooo thought those were foam biceps......ssssssssorry.....)
Wait...what? What could you have groped that you mistook as biceps?

When DD was 2 she was enthralled with Belle's rose on her dress. All of a sudden the rose was not attached to the dress anymore! I was horrified thinking Meghan had ripped it off by accident, only to have Belle reassure me that it simply snapped on!

My daughter did some groping on our last trip - funny thing was we didn't even notice until we looked at the pics after. Both princesses just grabbed her arm and moved it down and we were totally unaware. Of course, we saved the pics and will use them against her when she gets much older like all good parents should!

with-belle-png.93914

with-aurora-png.93915

Attachments

• with Belle.PNG
    with Belle.PNG
    681.9 KB · Views: 321
  • with Aurora.PNG
    with Aurora.PNG
    629.1 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
HAHAHA luvmy2, that is hilarious!! Your son's face is priceless!

My friend was "clamshell Ariel," as she liked to call herself, back in college and said this happened all the time. Kids are just fixated on those shells.

I have about 7 pictures of my then 4 year old son with his hand strategically placed on princesses. I don't think he had any idea - but when you put the pictures in an album together it's hysterical.

My daughter, who was 3 at the time, sneezed directly into Pocahontas' face. Like full on. She looked grossed out (I would too!) and wiped her face. I could only mutter "I'm sorry!" and we quickly left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter