• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How embarassing - my daughter groped Ariel

iheartbklyn

You're not my demographic
When we visited in October we went to Ariel's Grotto after my daughter had her BBB makeover...all was going well until the seashell bra became a distraction. Sorry Ariel! (Just before a minute on this video).

Have your kids had any embarrassing moments (for you) with any of the characters?

Oh my gosh, that was totally hilarious and adorable all rolled into one fantastic Disney moment.

Omg so adorable! And when she puts her hand on Ariel's "fin" to take the picture was precious. <3

My daughter groped Cinderella last year, same idea was just enthralled with the costume. Cinderella just took her hand and held it, very gracious and clearly not the first time it had happened. I don't even think she noticed until she heard me tell my daughter to move her hand, the dress is so thick.

Yeah, my son did the same thing. It was more in a slow motion, like "I'm pretty sure I'm going to touch that, even though I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to." If you've seen the tent scene in We're the Millers, it was something like that. LOL. He just put his had up there slowly and then left it there. Luckily he was only 4 at the time and Ariel nicely redirected him, but my husband and I were mortified. Until we got outside...then we burst out laughing like 12 year olds. Poor Ariel.

I'm glad I'm not alone in this incident :) it will definitely be something funny to look back on! Everyone gets a kick out of it.

Back when the characters would hold little kids my DD as a baby groped Belle. We did not notice Belle told us the baby was touching her.....

We were just all smiling for the camera. Sorry Belle.

Too funny! My 3 yr son took a nose dive into Ariel's chest last summer by accident when he was climbing up to give her an enthusiastic hug. Ariel said, "Well, you just dove right in there, didn't ya?" Poor Ariel!

You can all feel better knowing that I (as a grown woman) accidentally groped Gaston. Anything your toddlers have done pales in comparison. (And again, for the millionth time, to the twentysomething friend of Gaston's.....I soooooo thought those were foam biceps......ssssssssorry.....)

You can all feel better knowing that I (as a grown woman) accidentally groped Gaston. Anything your toddlers have done pales in comparison. (And again, for the millionth time, to the twentysomething friend of Gaston's.....I soooooo thought those were foam biceps......ssssssssorry.....)

Love this!! Actually, one of my favourite photos from a past trip is my adult female cousin gripping for life on a flexing Gaston arm and smiling at him like a love struck loon! (Her hubby was in stitches laughing at her! :rotfl:)

My nephew too was one who was very "enthralled" by the poor princesses when he was really little...he's always been a pretty affectionate kid but he was...lets just say every picture of him from the trip when he was about 3 has him with his hand placed just so across the princess' bustlines. :rolleyes1 I'm sure they're used to it. Kids at that age are very curious about the body. And of course now that he's older (7) he is already declaring he will not be seeing any princesses on the next trip because girls are gross! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter