How Does My Itinerary Look?

Lisa, darling, can you say "commando" ? :D You, my dear, are a Commando! :bounce: Now get on over to the Commando thread to accept your badge. :D

Thanks NancyIL for checking on that for me. That was very thoughtful! :) $1,000 is a little steep for us though. ;) ;) ;) Good idea though! Will have to tuck this into my thinking cap for now. :D :D :D

Now, Barb....

Are we going to have a counseling session regarding: Everybody wants it all, but can't have it all?"

The exception being me, of course. :rolleyes: :D

I'm curious as to how Linda and crew are going to put the Fantasyland, Buzz Lightyear and Dole Whip meets one after the other.

Steve, that had me :confused: too, but then I remembered that they were all at the MK. Aren't they? :confused: Where is Buzz Lightyear? Never been on it..or in it....or whatever it is. :confused:

Thank you most gracious Tia for the comando badge, and girl you did'nt even acknowledge the TOT comment. :)

Steve what the heck is a Whip? And where is it?

Hey guys i just got to tell you all this , see all day i've been shampoing carpets and DH moved computer chair so i moved the recliner to the computer desk and am reclined while on line, this is heaven maybe someone should make computer chairs like this :)

Lisa:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter