How Does My Itinerary Look?

luvdsny

Homeschool Mom Extraordinaire Go Broncos!
Last Update 8-27-01

DIS-Con 2001 Itinerary

Tues. Nov. 27

:bounce: Arrive around 4PM and Check-In :bounce:
7:00P.M. Dinner Meet @ Whispering Canyon

Wed. Nov. 28

11:00AM-5:30PM Convention Check-In
*Open for Afternoon Meet*
6:00PM-8:00PM Reception
((leave this day open for now))
((Ed can take kids swimming))

Thurs. Nov. 29

7:00A.M. Character Breakfast
8:30A.M. Barry's Thrill Ride Tour for Ed and Maile
9:00A.M. MK for Michael and I *Open for Lunch Meet*
*Open for Dinner Meet* (Possible MVMCP or CLP)
8:00-10:00 ToT Meet for Ed and Maile

Fri. Nov. 30

A.M. *Open for Lunch Meet*
3:00P.M. Grand Floridian Grand Tea
6:30-8:00P.M. Fantasmic Dessert Party at MGM
9:00P.M. Join SSB's DATW II at EPCOT or Boardwalk

Sat. Dec. 1

8:00A.M. EE at MK/Fantasyland Meet at the Peter Pan
9:00A.M. Buzz Lightyear's Shoot Off Meet
11:00A.M. Dole Whip Meet in Frotierland
11:30A.M. Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride Meet
5:00-7:00P.M. Dinner at EPCOT
8:30-9:30PM Illuminations Dessert Party

Sun. Dec. 2

7:00-9:00AM Farewell Breakfast
Noon *Open for Lunch Meet* (and/or walk around Boardwalk)
4:30P.M. Dinner at Crystal Palace
7:00P.M. MVMCP

Mon. Dec. 3

9:00A.M. Breakfast Meet at Boma's
The rest of the day is open to Maile's choice...which means you'll be able to find us at the MK. :D

Tues. Dec. 4

:( ::sniff sniff:: Say 'good-bye' to WDW. ::sniff sniff:: :(

I never plan my Disney Trips ahead of time. An itinerary is too constricting for me. But I think I might need one since most of the stuff is already planned.
Your itinerary looks great Tia!

Hi Kim. And thanks. :) I know what you mean about NOT having an itinerary....I always make one and no one ever wants to stick to it. :rolleyes: But this time, I don't want to forget anything...LOL...so I think I'll need this. ;)

I always make an itinerary...otherwise I'd go crazy. Then I'm free to mess it up once I get to the World. Yours looks great!

However, there are some of us getting together for breakfast at Boma's on the 3rd, just in case you'd want to do that instead, or for that matter, also!

Thanks Barb. I added Boma's for Breakfast just in case I decide to join you guys. :) I definitely want to do a meal at DAK Lodge (so I can look around :D ). I will just have to figure out when would be best . :rolleyes:

Your planning looks good, you left a lot open so that you can change if you have too! I promised my daughter I would not cram alot of things into our trip. She does not like my compulsive planning. I promised I would leave mornings open and not do ee's so she can sleep in. she is not a commando park doer like I am.

Kim - we are the same usaully plan a couple things - then do as we please. This trip looks like a business trip itinerary.

Now where did I put that spreadsheet?!?!?

LOL Tiggersmom...when planning this itinerary I felt like I was putting together a business itinerary......I think I'm approaching this whole convention in a business-like manner...LOL

There are so many meetings that I want to attend.....I don't think I could do it without this itinerary...LOL

There are so many things I want to do with the convention, I'm going to run out of time to just do the parks. Are you planning on meeting us for lunch at Akershus? If you are, you left that one out. For my meals that I have open (no plans noted), I think I will just play it by ear and see if someone's interested in grabbing a quick bite somewhere. Another question-for the Fantasyland Meet, are you going to eat breakfast before or after?
Here's something else I thought of: when are we going to do the Osborne Lights? :eek: :eek: That's not to be missed either!

Oooops! I forgot about the lights. Guess we could squeeze those in after Fantasmic on the 30th, then meet the DATW II people after. My nights are now completely full. Oh well, I don't HAVE to sleep!

The Lights? :eek: Oh heavens! Now what? More like, now WHEN? LOL ;)

Linda and Marsha haven't said when the Fantasyland mini meet is yet, so I can't make any day plans on Thurs. Fri. or Sat. until I hear back from them. :rolleyes: ;)

Dan called me this morning trying to get this all figured out-- :( but I missed his call again :(

I think it's funny that he keeps calling this board, my board and in his message he called it my convention ((don't let Pete, Linda or Marsha hear him say that or I'll be out!! :eek: :( LOL :D ))

Tia, this looks like a great 'commando'schedule! I am afraid to make too much of mine (although I did download a Disney planning spreadsheet :)) I am waiting for the schedule of mini meets, because I figure I will redo it all again. But then again, isn't that part of the fun!

LOL Pumbaa.....re-doing the itinerary IS our purpose in life...at least these days! :rolleyes:

A Spreadsheet??? Puh-leeeeeease! No more denying it Pumbaa.......

::handing Pumbaa her COMMANDO badge::

Wear it with pride! :D

Your itinerary looks great, Tia!

I'll arrive on the 25th with DH, 3 kids, my SIL's family of 4, and MAYBE my in-laws! I'm the only one doing the convention events, so my days will be spent with the family. I have an idea of a daytime itinerary, but I don't know if anyone else will agree with my plans. Therefore, it will be a big relief in the evenings to say to the family, "see ya"! They'll leave on the 2nd and I'll hang around until the 4th, so that's why I'm doing MVMCP and the CP at the end of my trip.

I wish I could extend my trip by one more day....one more day would be perfect! ;) But, unfortunately I purchased airfare that has a hefty penalty (about half the price per ticket) to change date and/or time.... :( :( :( I keep reminding myself that the purpose of this trip is to meet DIS'ers....but I'm pretty sure my DH, DD, and DS don't see it that way. ;) So, I also need to include 'family vacation time' in my itinerary....this is where it gets a little more difficult....LOL :D j/k DH, DD, DS. :) :) :)

You're not going to believe this, but I'm seriously thinking of adding one more day to my trip! I'm wondering how much time I'll have to just enjoy the parks. I don't want to go home missing something. And, I don't want to miss any convention activities/meets if I can help it. In other words, I want it all!!!! :D

Tia- have you checked one-way fares home for the date you'd LIKE to depart? Sometimes a cheap one-way fare is less than the change fee.

OOPS! Just checked one-way fares from MCO-Boise for Dec. 5- and the fare was $1000+!!! :(

Tia, i looked at your schedual and saw Ed's getting to come! Great at the meet for some reason i thought he might not make it but im sure glad he is:)
And TIA i see the TOT is still just for ED and Maile i told mom since Tia was doing it so could she:) come on you'll love it i promise:) Remember Tia "just raise your hand if you get scared and thell stop the ride for you" :) GIGGLES

Girl arent scheduals great. Out of 15 night and 16 days we only have 4 meals unplanned for and two afternoon times from 1pm-5pm unacounted for. :) See you soon.

Lisa
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter