How do you handle your money while in the park?

And if you're worried about losing the gc's just get them in smaller amounts. Tho then you have to carry around a few cards. You could just refill every evening? Hmmm

We did this our first trip. I estimated how much for food each day and put that much on a gift card and a gift card for each day.

I use a gift card. I load it up with about $100 then add when needed. I like not worrying about making exact change. But I do always carry a little bit of cash.

The only time we had to use cash was when we bought our light up Minnie ears from a cart. It was cash only.

Great question and so much helpful feedback! I was wondering the same thing. Best of luck to you and best wishes on your vacation!:thumbsup2

I bought a Disney gift for DD8 and used a combination of cash and credit. Im in Canada and my particular credit card charges. 1.8% for converting funds but I got an American credit card (BMO offers them) and I get a preferred exchange rate so I usually pay 4-5cents under par for my US$ so I use that quite a bit. I found it the most useful meals tbh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter