How do you decorate your stroller?

We used the small duct tape that is 1/2 wide and wrapped it around the sides of the stroller. I had two teen helpers with me and this help them find the stoller for little one. Plus a bright pink ribbon on the handle. We also used LED rope light on battery packs to find the stroller at night but also helped with walking in the dark too. I wish I would of taken a photo but it was so cool when we watched MSEP by daughters buggy was light up too!!

https://www.amazon.com/RTGS-Battery...r=1-8&keywords=led+rope+light+battery+powered

We used the small duct tape that is 1/2 wide and wrapped it around the sides of the stroller. I had two teen helpers with me and this help them find the stoller for little one. Plus a bright pink ribbon on the handle. We also used LED rope light on battery packs to find the stroller at night but also helped with walking in the dark too. I wish I would of taken a photo but it was so cool when we watched MSEP by daughters buggy was light up too!!

https://www.amazon.com/RTGS-Battery...r=1-8&keywords=led+rope+light+battery+powered
We did the duct tape too. I let DD pick out a pattern that she liked and we wrapped it around the sides, the handle, and the footrest.

Thanks for the link!

We just added a US Flag bandanna to one handle. We also put a "dog tag" with our info on a different spot as well as masking tape with our name on the bottom. We wanted to make sure we could identify the stroller as ours if someone stole the bandanna. But never had any issues - and never had any problems spotting our stroller.

BTW, you wouldn't be able to use a balloon as your identifier at AK (or if staying at AKL) as balloons are banned due to the safety of the animals.

I really like the masking tape on the bottom to help identify it if your stroller is stolen! Probably will only help if the thief is found quickly (i.e. if they don't make it out of the park), but it's worth a shot.

We do the same as what most here have already posted. We did the LED battery pack lights wrapped around, which was awesome at night, and a stroller name tag. I made ours myself and had it laminated at Fed Ex Office, punched holes in it and attached it with zip ties. Held up our whole trip.

All awesome ideas! I recommend the fairy lights also as another option to light up your stroller. I bought mine at Amazon and they sell in many lenghts.

My incredibly awesome sister-in-law made flags for our strollers. I think she found some sort of heavy duty clamp/clip at a hardware store, attached with colorful duct tape to a dowel, and she covered the bright orange safety flags with cute scrapbook-like mickey stuff. (She had antenna toppers at the top at first, but they didn't stay well and she didn't want to lose them so they came off). Anyway, I didn't make them so I have no idea how hard they were - but as a user, they were amazing!!

With the flag sitting straight up - we could spot our two strollers easily across huge areas. It was especially helpful because we had a big group and anyone could be the "go get the strollers" person.
strollerflag.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter