• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do the Garden Rocks Concerts during F&G at EPCOT affect crowds?

Belle5

DIS Veteran
I am not interested at all in the band that will be playing in EPCOT on the day I am considering visiting that park. How much of a difference does a band being there make in the overall atmosphere of EPCOT? Is it hardly noticeable or does the concert kind of take over the feel (and crowding) of EPCOT? Is it really loud anywhere near the concert or is the sound from the band kind of isolated to the immediate concert area? I am really concerned about the crowds.

You won't see any effect in the rest of Epcot in direct correlation to the band.

Last edited:
What Robo said, the only thing you might see is people lining up early (which I don't understand it's open air seating you can see and hear from anywhere) if it's a band people like. There might be a little bottle neck smack dab in front of the theater but otherwise nothing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter