• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do I start a meet thread for August 24, 2013?

Pixie5678 said:
Hi everyone!

I have booked this sail date for my DD5 and I. First time on DCL. Would love to be added to the group. Hoping to find a fish extender group.
Thanks, Stephanie Schuer - Gibbon. :wizard:

Welcome to the group I am sailing with my daughter and DGS who turned 6 today! Our first cruise and we are so excited... We would love to help organize a fish extender group for our cruise too.

Holly did you get added to the facebook page? I looked for you on FB but could not find you to add you as my friend. Request to be my friend - Cathy Padden Lazas. I will accept and then add you. :)

That goes for anyone sailing on this cruise... if you would like to join the Facebook page... request to be my friend and add a message to your request that you would like to join the group. I don't add people I don't know to my FB page, so I won't add you unless you add a message that you would like to be part of the Cruise Page. Thanks! - Cathy Padden Lazas

Hello everyone!

Glad to be on this voyage and now this tread! For our team of four (me, Purplepeg , DD12, and DD8 ) this will be our third DCL trip, and our first on the Fantasy! It's only February and we are already excited! I am looking forward to following the posts here and meeting up on board! I'm into geocaching, so I'll put the call out now to any other cachers on the trip to say hi!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hello Everyone. :wave2:

We just booked our cruise today! We didn't think we would be able to go this year, but low and behold, here we are with our date set. This will be the last cruise before our oldest goes off to college and with spring break being out of the question with his swimming schedule we went for this time. We are a family of four. (Myself, DW, DS17, DS12). This will be our fourth DCL trip and our first on the Fantasy. We have done the FE Exchange once on our last trip so we will consider doing it again.

Art

Geodoc said:
Glad I'm into geocaching, so I'll put the call out now to any other cachers on the trip to say hi!

I am also an avid Geocacher. My name is rDLr.

Nice to meet all of you! The crusie cannot come soon enough!

momteacher - request has been sent! Hopefully this works...

My kids are already asking about Fish Extenders! Time to start thinking of ideas!

Heyriddle said:
I am also an avid Geocacher. My name is rDLr.

Excellent! You can find us on geocaching.com as torossi. I hope to grab a few caches at each port this trip! Always happy to meet up with fellow cachers!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

If you would like to join the Facebook page for our cruise, let me know!

We just booked this cruise ! :banana: Just me,Gina & husband Bruce. Please add me to facebook. We are going on the Fantasy March 2 on the western, so looking forward to the eastern. We love to go over to St John when we're docked in St Thomas.And like either Orient Beach or Maho Beach in St Maarten. But Castaway Cay is the best !!! Looking forward to meeting everyone :hug: and doing the FE.

scrapycruiser said:
We just booked this cruise ! :banana: Just me,Gina & husband Bruce. Please add me to facebook. We are going on the Fantasy March 2 on the western, so looking forward to the eastern. We love to go over to St John when we're docked in St Thomas.And like either Orient Beach or Maho Beach in St Maarten. But Castaway Cay is the best !!! Looking forward to meeting everyone :hug: and doing the FE.

Can you explain how you get to St. John? We've never been there and would love recommendations.

Can you explain how you get to St. John? We've never been there and would love recommendations.

Disney has a port adventure to St John that we do. You can take the ferry on your own but the ferry coming back to St Thomas only runs certain times and we never wanted to risk getting back late.:scared1: unfortunately we leave St Thomas mid afternoon. If we were there a full day, it might be doable on your own :thumbsup2
If it were my first time in St Thomas, I'd stay on the island, otherwise St John is not to be missed !:cloud9:

We have decided to cancell this cruise in favor of a southern cruise in 2014 our DD is expecting in august and we can't be going and she and her family of course can't go so when the new cruises opened today we opted for a different cruise. we have been to several of the ports in the southern offering and were lucky enough to get a booking today. We hope you all enjoy the cruise.

We booked this cruise back in August and I just realized that I never signed up for the meet thread.

Cruising will be DH, DD17, and myself. It will be our third time doing this itinerary. It's great, but the first time on the Fantasy. Looking forward to seeing one of the new ships.

We'll be interested in joining the FE exchange as well. Have to get into excursion planning mode soon.

We booked this cruise back in August and I just realized that I never signed up for the meet thread.

Cruising will be DH, DD17, and myself. It will be our third time doing this itinerary. It's great, but the first time on the Fantasy. Looking forward to seeing one of the new ships.

We'll be interested in joining the FE exchange as well. Have to get into excursion planning mode soon.

Welcome !!
There's a Facebook group. Just ask Momteacher if you want to join. pixiedust:

I have seen in some other groups they have done a craft beer meet up. Everyone that wants to do it brings some brew from there local area to exchange with the others. Has anyone done this and is anyone interested in trying this?

Hi everyone....my family, me, DH, DD11 and DS6 will be on the August 24th sailing of the Fantasy. This will be our 3rd disney cruise, but our first on the Fantasy and first 7 night one. We can't wait.

I would love to join a FB group....how do I get access? We did this for last years NYC Magic cruise and it was great - we all have kept the page still going....

Kristina

cathy - just sent you a friend request on FB so I can then join the FB page for this cruise. Looking forward to getting to know all of you and meeting you on the ship!

KRistina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter