• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do I start a meet thread for August 24, 2013?

Hi All,

I just booked two cabins on this cruise. My 20 yr DS, 10 yr DS, 8 yr DS and myself in one cabin and a very good friend and his 10 yr DD and 8 yr DD in the other. We are celebrating 3 birthdays and my 4th anniversary of remission from Stage IV cancer. Lots to celebrate!! All 5 kids are SUPER excited and I know they will be over the moon. To add to the excitement I just love the FE idea and would love to participate. My boys I know for a fact will LOVE to come back and find little gifts. :thumbsup2

I would also love to be added to the FB group. My FB ID is Kelli Kelly. It is me with my face painted like the chesire cat. Believe it or not there are many Kelli Kelly's on Facebook. :rotfl2:

Thanks all. Looking forward to meeting new friends! :grouphug:

Kelli
Massachusetts

I'd like to join this group too.

We did this same cruise in 2012 and booked it again for 2013.

Can't wait!!

Just told my nieces that I am taking them on this cruise next summer! This will be our 3rd DCL cruise together and we definitely want to be participate in the FE.

So. Excited!!! :)

Hello fellow cruisers we are a family group of 9 in 3 cabins on this cruise.We booked onboard while on the july 7-14 eastern cruise this year and this will be our 10th DCL cruise.Members are myself Chris DW Carol DD Melissa and her DH Nic DS Lukas and our DD Carol her DS Mike DS Matthew DD Mikayla. I see several members of our last cruise are here and look fotward to seeing them as well as all that are in this group.We would be interested in joining the facebook group and the F/E activity.We did F/E on last trip and it was a lot of fun we enjoyed the gifts as well as setting up and distributing them.We have stayed in St.Thomas several times and love the island there are many day excursions to enjoy. I will try to supply some links and recommendations in future posts for those interested.As for St.Marten we were there only one time on a cruise and went on a pirate ship excursion thru DCL it was ok but I wouldn't do it again.I would like to go to the beach at the end of the airport that looks to be a unique experience.

Hi All,

I just booked two cabins on this cruise. My 20 yr DS, 10 yr DS, 8 yr DS and myself in one cabin and a very good friend and his 10 yr DD and 8 yr DD in the other. We are celebrating 3 birthdays and my 4th anniversary of remission from Stage IV cancer. Lots to celebrate!! All 5 kids are SUPER excited and I know they will be over the moon. To add to the excitement I just love the FE idea and would love to participate. My boys I know for a fact will LOVE to come back and find little gifts. :thumbsup2

I would also love to be added to the FB group. My FB ID is Kelli Kelly. It is me with my face painted like the chesire cat. Believe it or not there are many Kelli Kelly's on Facebook. :rotfl2:

Thanks all. Looking forward to meeting new friends! :grouphug:

Kelli
Massachusetts

I'd like to join this group too.

We did this same cruise in 2012 and booked it again for 2013.

Can't wait!!

Just told my nieces that I am taking them on this cruise next summer! This will be our 3rd DCL cruise together and we definitely want to be participate in the FE.

So. Excited!!! :)

Welcome all!

We're the Chisas - Rick, Holly, and our daughters Angela and Maggie (11 and 7 at time of sailing.) Very excited to meet you all! We've done one Disney cruise, and can't wait to sail with all of you in August! We definitely would like to participate in the FE's, exchanges, etc, as we really enjoyed them on the last trip. Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Holly

Sorry to say we have switched out of this cruise and and changed it to the same week in 2014. We decided to try the Oasis of the Seas this year - for more than $2000 less than this cruise was costing us, even with an OBB discount, and book a trip to WDW this April with those savings. I hope you all enjoy this cruise and there is great weather - especially since we'll still be doing a very similar intinerary, and in fact we will probably be passing by each other in between St. Thomas & St. Maarten!

I'm also going to have to switch out of this cruise; they changed the dates for nieces' school district to resume so that it's now before Labor Day.

please send info about the facebook page for this cruise we are interested in F/E and other group activities

I would love to join in the fun. We just booked this cruise and are first time cruisers! Let me know where to go on Facebook. I would love to join the fish extenders and group activities.....sooooooo excited!!! Thanks in advance!!!!

Hi All... Can't wait to sail with you!

I am so excited to be taking our first cruise. I'm Yiayia (grandma) and can't wait to see my DGS 6 on his first cruise. He has been to WDW 12 trips... #13 will be right before we sail! So looking forward to the FE exchange... My head is already spinning with ideas... And meeting lots of new Disney friends. Happy sailing everyone!!! We are going to have a magical time!

:tinker:DVC- AK BLT pixiedust:
:tink: WDW trip #17 on 8/18/13:tigger::goofy::stitch::mickeyjum

Excited to meet all of you! Where are we all from? We're from WA, hoping to warm up in the warm Carribian seas......

Sorry to say we have switched out of this cruise and and changed it to the same week in 2014. We decided to try the Oasis of the Seas this year - for more than $2000 less than this cruise was costing us, even with an OBB discount, and book a trip to WDW this April with those savings. I hope you all enjoy this cruise and there is great weather - especially since we'll still be doing a very similar intinerary, and in fact we will probably be passing by each other in between St. Thomas & St. Maarten!

I hope you enjoy your cruise! I'm hoping to sail Oasis or Allure at some point. My DD10 is stuck on DCL.

I'm also going to have to switch out of this cruise; they changed the dates for nieces' school district to resume so that it's now before Labor Day.

So sorry to hear you all won't be joining us.

I requested to be your friend. You will see a request from me - Cathy Padden Lazas. I am trying to establish the secret group on FB. It is asking that invite friends. I believe you can only be invited into the group if you are friends with one of the members of the group. SO if anyone else on our sailing would like to join the "Eastern Caribbean Disney Fantasy August 24 - 31, 2013" group, request to be my friend.

Hi Cathy, I think I sent you a friend request for the Facebook page. Can you confirm if I did? Airfare booked and hotel for Friday night booked! So excited this is happening this year!!

Was googling to see if there was a board like this and happy to see that there is! My family will be sailing on this cruise and it'll be our first Disney cruise ever, can't wait! The only other cruise I've been on was our honeymoon 15 years ago on RC to the Bahamas.

Anyway, we have just one child, a son who'll be 10 at the time of the cruise. I thought it'd be neat if I could find other boys his age he could maybe get familiar with beforehand so at least he'd know someone! Anyone here have a son his age?

I see there is a secret facebook group starting up for this, how do I go about becoming a part of it? :goodvibes

Was googling to see if there was a board like this and happy to see that there is! My family will be sailing on this cruise and it'll be our first Disney cruise ever, can't wait! The only other cruise I've been on was our honeymoon 15 years ago on RC to the Bahamas.

Anyway, we have just one child, a son who'll be 10 at the time of the cruise. I thought it'd be neat if I could find other boys his age he could maybe get familiar with beforehand so at least he'd know someone! Anyone here have a son his age?

I see there is a secret facebook group starting up for this, how do I go about becoming a part of it? :goodvibes

Welcome!

You can request me as a friend on Facebook and I'll add you to the group. I'm ileana Cinn morales.

Hi everyone!

I have booked this sail date for my DD5 and I. First time on DCL. Would love to be added to the group. Hoping to find a fish extender group.
Thanks, Stephanie Schuer - Gibbon. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter