How do I make Oat-so-simple??

Dimplenose

Stranger from the outside
I've just bought two boxes of this as it was on offer in Tesco and I thought it would make change from plain porridge in the mornings.

It might be called simple but I can't make head nor tail of the microwave instructions.

I can work out 3 things it might be telling me to do:-

1. I just open the sachet and por the milk in then prop it up somehow to microwave.

2. I open the sachet, mix in some milk and then pour the lot into a bowl to microwave.

3. I put the contents of the sachet into a bowl, then put milk into the empty sachet and then microwave.

I think I might just use a saucepan!

Put the contents of sachet in a bowl and add milk, then microwave, for said amount of time, the one I have you have to microwave for a minute then stir and then another minute.

Both me and DS love this for brekky!

About an empty packets worth of milk is about right. You can use the packet to measure it out before adding it to the bowl.

Hope its yummy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter