How Do I Fix This?

Misha72683

DIS Veteran
We're going to Disney with my bff. I made the reservations in my name, etc. I told her to buy the MNSSHP tickets and she did, but I didn't think about the whole MDE thing. Now the tickets are linked to her account while the rest of our reservation (park tickets, hotel, etc.) are linked to mine. Can I fix this? Is there any big issue with them being in a seperate reservation?

Also, she was given e-tickets? Is that normal?

We're going to Disney with my bff. I made the reservations in my name, etc. I told her to buy the MNSSHP tickets and she did, but I didn't think about the whole MDE thing. Now the tickets are linked to her account while the rest of our reservation (park tickets, hotel, etc.) are linked to mine.

1. Can I fix this?

2. Is there any big issue with them being in a seperate reservation?

3. Also, she was given e-tickets? Is that normal?

1. Yes.
2. Nope. If need be, she can REASSIGN the party tickets to whomever you/she wants to.

3. That'll be just fine.

Are you and she friends on MDE? If not you should be. That should fix it all so you can share tickets and plans.

Since it appears that both of you have separate MDE accounts, you just need to connect your MDE accounts.

Go to your Family & Friends list and click 'Connect Through a Disney Account' for the friend entry of hers that you manage and enter the email address she used to create her MDE account.

If she has a profile for you that she manages, she should do the same and enter your email.

Are your accounts linked? I do all of our planning, but my DH can see all of our reservations and tickets, because our accounts are linked. He could also make the FP reservations for our tickets. I think in the friends and family section is where you link accounts and then you can choose how much or how little access you want to give the other people linked to your account.

I got it fixed! Thanks for the advice, I linked her and I and DH, so now tickets are where they should be EXCEPT I can't do anything with my son's ticket (4). His park ticket/dining plan/etc is on my account and his MNSSHP is on hers and I can't find a way to change that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter