How did you meet your Significant Other?

He's been saying he has homework to do, but he has been on here all nite. Does anyone want to help me build a Kitty Tower for the cats? We have the wood and all, but he's been putting it off.... it worked for the Mickey Light post...

I talked to Gatordad or Gatuhdad as Kris, Chris or Cris calls him lmao via telephone earlier. How is it he never completes his homework? Poor Gatormom.

I got my pics back tonight from the 4th GG. Ami I'm sorry honey but I didn't have your camera. It was mine. It has a pic of my 8 kids on it lol. I'm gonna download em shortly and I'll post them on the 4th thread.

I talked to Gatordad or Gatuhdad as Kris, Chris or Cris calls him lmao via telephone earlier. How is it he never completes his homework? Poor Gatormom.

I got my pics back tonight from the 4th GG. Ami I'm sorry honey but I didn't have your camera. It was mine. It has a pic of my 8 kids on it lol. I'm gonna download em shortly and I'll post them on the 4th thread.

Oh well. That's better anyhow. I lied about what was on it.:rotfl:

Do I talk like a New Yawka?
Auntie, I need back up!!!

Great thread! DW Nancy and I first met back in high school while working near each other at different businesses and had talked a few times. She worked at a supermarket, and in high school I worked at a nearby chinese restaurant. One day, the manager of the restaurant sent me to the store to get 6 cases of apple sauce (for the sweet & sour sauce) and a dozen gallons of bleach to clean the floor. As I'm wheeling this stuff around the store thinking I must look like a freak, wearing clothes that got dirty from cleaning the kitchen, I figured I might as well go to the line with the best looking cashier because I might as well spend my time explaining this weird story to someone pretty! She told me I smelled like a chicken wing and laughed at my story.

Moving forward to the end of freshman year in college, we both were single and I was going to her workplace on Friday after work to cash my paycheck (aging myself here - anyone else remember when most businesses, including banks, were closed on weekends? Remember having to fill the gas tank on Friday because most gas stations were closed?)

Anyhow, back to the topic, I went in to cash my check one night and buy a lottery ticket. She was working in the cash office of a local supermarket that would cash paychecks from other local businesses after the banks were closed. Nancy said that the rule was that if you won, you had to take the person who sold you the ticket out for dinner. I offered to take her out to dinner before the numbers were picked, and if I lost she would owe me another date! After seeing her at work all those years, I never figured she would be interested in a guy like me, and jumped at the chance. We dated for a few years, got married right out of college and 24 years later are still doing our best to enjoy life. Luckily, we both have the Disney obsession.

HOW TO STOP PEOPLE FROM BUGGING YOU ABOUT GETTING MARRIED:
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.:rotfl2:

HOW TO STOP PEOPLE FROM BUGGING YOU ABOUT GETTING MARRIED:
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.:rotfl2:

:rotfl:
That's pretty good:rotfl: !

I was best man at my wife's first wedding 9 years before I married her... ... ... ...

Well, no sweet stories here to tell about DH and I and our first date (if you can call it that). We knew of one another from the local party scene but ended up together one night at a roadside party...I was on crutches due to a broken leg so I couldn't run as my DH always says. Hubby was blasted and tried to take on a speeding car which resulted in a hand injury and him proceeding to bleed all over my white mini-skirt. Good times LOL.

Man...this is so familiar to me....local party scenes, roadside parties, blasted guys doing idiotic stuff to impress babes in mini-skirts.....BonJovi, Cinderella or Ratt blasting out of the back of somebody's Trans-am. Those sure were the good ol'times!!

Exactly Rog! Rural country road, partying 'til the cops come and bust up all the fun! I shudder to think of my own kids behaving this way LOL!

I did not and still do not tell my son the "good times" crap that I did as a young person:scared1: ,,,and he's 25.
No No No ,,I will not do that .:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter