How did you meet your Significant Other?

Donnie, if she can put up with you and your antics, ain't nuttin gatordad will do to mess up love. I will have to tell ms lazy days you are off the market.

Man, I didn't think about how Ms Lazy Days would feel. Maybe I should go back to the single life lol. It's taking a lot to get used to after being single for 6 years. I've gotten set in my ways. Donna and I live about 45 minutes apart so it gives us a lot of time apart which I think is good so we don't see each other constantly. To be honest, she's way too nice a girl than I deserve. Her real test will be when the Kungaloosh is flowing as BigDisneyDaddy calls it during the LDGG. If she can handle me then, she's a keeper lol. Hopefully Renee will help keep me in line lol.

Good luck stacktester hope to meet her for the LDGG. Is she ready to meet the Disers for Saturday night GG party while everyone gets "blowed up?

Good luck stacktester hope to meet her for the LDGG. Is she ready to meet the Disers for Saturday night GG party while everyone gets "blowed up?

This is going to make her laugh. We went with my camping group from my neighborhood 2 weeks ago to Ginnie Springs and some of the guys can get pretty looped so if she handled that I think she can deal with our dis group. It will be a good test though huh? I'm glad you guys are coming back. I'm trying to find the LDGG thread so I can see who all's coming.

Ooooohhhh!!! Donnie has a girlfriend!!

Donnie and Donna, sittin' in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
First comes love, then comes marriage.
Then comes a baby in the baby carriage!!

All the best to you, Donnie! You're a great guy and deserve the very best.
Can't wait to meet your "sweetie"!:thumbsup2

Our turn... :lovestruc I went to the Junior College in his home town and we "knew of" each other through seeing each other at the local college hangout (also my workplace). I kept giving him free drinks because I thought he was cute. I eventually got the nerve to ask him to dance (George Straits "Amarillo by Morning") and he said no at first, saying he 'couldn't dance'- then I said "let me be the judge of that" and the rest is history. :love: We married a year and a half later and this month will be 8 years! :banana:
TxTink :love2: LONE-STAR

she won't be able to handle us.... heck, why do you think we are put in a loop by ourselves......

she won't be able to handle us.... heck, why do you think we are put in a loop by ourselves......

Why don't you think she could handle our group? Come on, be positive!!!!!! Do you have visions of her running, screaming from the campground...terrified of who Donnie chooses to hang out with? Personally, I think we're all pretty fandamtabulous and anyone would be honored to drink Kungaloosh and have a few laughs with us!:upsidedow

Why don't you think she could handle our group? Come on, be positive!!!!!! Do you have visions of her running, screaming from the campground...terrified of who Donnie chooses to hang out with? Personally, I think we're all pretty fandamtabulous and anyone would be honored to drink Kungaloosh and have a few laughs with us!:upsidedow

I'd be honored to drink some Kungaloosh and have a few laughs with ya! :worship:

Ami when are you going again (or are you just into virtual gatherings)? :laughing:

Ami is into the virtual and kungaloosh gatherings. She's cool like that.

She may have Pete running lol. If she can handle my neighborhood group we camped with 2 weeks ago she can handle the dis group lol.

Paulie might have moved slow...

...but it was only because Paulie
didn't have to move for anybody.

We met at nursing school in pathophysiology class. My husband likes to tell the story like this....

"I thought she was smart and took good notes...I tried to get her notes, never got them, and she never went away;) " That was 13 years ago.

I couldn't even spell pathiophsyilogy...... Guess it's a good thing I never took it, lol.

Are 8 syllable words allowed??? Someone check the rules...call the syllable police!!!

J/K Peanut...havent seen you around before....welcome to the camping boards:)

Pete....this add was on the bottom of the page and I couldnt help but think of you. I HAD to copy it and paste it for ya!!! Im sure you'll be visiting this site sometime today!!!
57bcc380.jpg

Are 8 syllable words allowed??? Someone check the rules...call the syllable police!!!

J/K Peanut...havent seen you around before....welcome to the camping boards:)

Pete....this add was on the bottom of the page and I couldnt help but think of you. I HAD to copy it and paste it for ya!!! Im sure you'll be visiting this site sometime today!!!
57bcc380.jpg

Dang man, you know me like a book. I was there as you were typing it.... You can dress your whole family alike, halloween, disney reunions.... you name it........ Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I'd be honored to drink some Kungaloosh and have a few laughs with ya! :worship:

Ami when are you going again (or are you just into virtual gatherings)? :laughing:

My sister is coming down to my house from Maryland right now....why don't you hitch a ride with her? :rotfl:

I'll definately be at the fort in December. I'm gonna try like heck to get there before then, too!

My sister is coming down to my house from Maryland right now....why don't you hitch a ride with her? :rotfl:

I'll definately be at the fort in December. I'm gonna try like heck to get there before then, too!

You really have a sister that lives in MD? :rotfl:

We met in Aug., 1985. I was 19, he was 21. My parent's had gone away for the weekend, and I said to my friends, "lets party!". He showed up with a friend of a friend, and the rest is history as they say. We married 10 months later. Our 1st DD was born in 1987, the 2nd DD was 1988, then DS in 1995.
That 1st meeting was 23 years ago. We now have 3 grandson's as well. Hard to beleive we are those same two people. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter