How bad are the NEMO lines?

WE just got back on Saturday (6 hour flight in steerage--ow).

The shortest line was about 90 minutes. The cm's told us to come back at 11:30, but being from the east, ds6 couldn't make it past 10:30 and crashed every night.

We decided to use our EE. Some Disers said it was/wasn't EE, but cm's said it was. I sent DH (long legs) to speed/walk ahead of ds6 and myself. You heard many cm's yelling "don't run". We got there and the cm at the passe (we called him grumpy because every day we were there-8 days he looked mad) yelled out "down indefinitely". ACK:scared1:

We got in line anyway. DS6 and I sat on line while dh got a huge fruit plate from the food area across the way. Then DS did running for SM and RR rides. The ride was up at fixed around 8ish. By then we're friends with everybody around us. They handed out folded games/scratch offs to do while we waited. We were on around 8:30. I said I wouldn't wait 90 minutes, but it was our second to last day and decided to do it.

AT least it wasn't in full blaze of the sun. I saw so many sad looking kids waiting HOURS.

It was a very cute and well done attraction. Not worth 90 minutes, but we're glad we did it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter