How About Some Introductions?

hi! my name is Daniela, I'm from Costa Rica and I'll be doing the j1 program starting jan 16th, till july 15th. I'll be in merchandise and operations!

If you couldn't tell by my user name.... my name is Tracy! I'm 23 and currently living in Illinois.... hopefully moving down to Florida in Jan/Feb 2011 for the DCP... just finished up the application process with my phone interview this morning... :wizard:

Just an update! I've been accepted into the program!!! YAY!!

My role is vacation planning and i'll be arriving on 02/07/11

-Tracy

P.S. I'm looking for a roommate (non-wellness, I'm 23...) let me know if you're interested and we can take it from there!! :banana:

My name is AnnMarie (or Annie as friends call me), I'm 20 and I've been accepted into merchandise for spring 2011! :] I'm currently a transfer student/junior attending Cazenovia College in NY. I just went to Disney this summer with a small group of friends (our first no-parents-allowed vacation), which was amazing! I LOVE Disney and can't get enough of it. I can't wait until January!

My name is Caleb and I've been accepted into custodial for Spring Advantage. I arrive jan 26th. I spend most of my time studying, hanging out with friends, or on the internet talking about disney.

:woohoo:btw Congrats TracyInWonderland:woohoo:

My name is Jessika, I'm from Florida Atlantic University, and I've been in the DCP since June doing merchandise at Hollywood studios. I absolutely LOVE it and am currently waiting to hear back about extensions for spring 2011.

If you have any questions, I'm here to answer! :-)

I'm Suzi, 19, musik Studying at the University of Southampton in southern England, oprindeligt men from London.I am a big Disney nut särskilt den animation . I already have two WDW 3 times, DLP a lot of fun, and I'm planning my first trip to DL in March next two years.

Hi there!

My name is Elizabeth and I am new to the forums. I really have no idea whether I'm posting my question in the right thread or not, but hopefully if I'm not someone will redirect me!... and since this is an intro thread and I am college age, I thought this was the most appropriate place to post.

I am interested and always have been interested in working for Disneyland. I graduated last year with my BA in Psychology and I'm currently working on my second degree in Education. I want to know more about working in Disneyland (I'm past the point of College Program I believe) and getting a professional internship of some sort to work in the parks for a few months. If not a professional internship, then just a job (working as a ride attendant, cashier, food, anything really!)

I am a Canadian citizen, and I know it would probably be difficult to get a working visa of any sort without even a job offer, but working in Disneyland has always been a dream of mine and next year seems like the perfect time to make it a reality. When I was in Disneyland this past month, I asked about careers or jobs that accept international people, but I didn't get many answers, which is why I decided to turn to the DIS Boards. Ideally, I would love to work within the education field since that is what I am going to school for, but even having some sort of internship where I could just work in the parks for a few months would be amazing as well.

Thank you in advance for your help - I look forward to talking to you all more!

Hi there!

My name is Elizabeth and I am new to the forums. I really have no idea whether I'm posting my question in the right thread or not, but hopefully if I'm not someone will redirect me!... and since this is an intro thread and I am college age, I thought this was the most appropriate place to post.

I am interested and always have been interested in working for Disneyland. I graduated last year with my BA in Psychology and I'm currently working on my second degree in Education. I want to know more about working in Disneyland (I'm past the point of College Program I believe) and getting a professional internship of some sort to work in the parks for a few months. If not a professional internship, then just a job (working as a ride attendant, cashier, food, anything really!)

I am a Canadian citizen, and I know it would probably be difficult to get a working visa of any sort without even a job offer, but working in Disneyland has always been a dream of mine and next year seems like the perfect time to make it a reality. When I was in Disneyland this past month, I asked about careers or jobs that accept international people, but I didn't get many answers, which is why I decided to turn to the DIS Boards. Ideally, I would love to work within the education field since that is what I am going to school for, but even having some sort of internship where I could just work in the parks for a few months would be amazing as well.

Thank you in advance for your help - I look forward to talking to you all more!

Since you're still working on a degree you are not past college program. It's not only for undergrads. Since you are a Canadian resident you can look into their International College Program. There are also the Professional Internships.

I am a University of Central Florida (Orlando; Ocala Regional Campus) College of Education student.

My name is Kelly. I'm 31 years old. I love Disney (obviously, or else I wouldn't be here). I visit Disney's theme parks many times a year as I have had an annual pass for the past 2 1/2 years. I have been on 1 Disney cruise, taking my 2nd one in celebration of my graduation from UCF. I cruise May 19th! I cannot wait.

Looking to meet some other Disney fanatics. ;) And my Prince Charming, wherever he may be. :lovestruc

Hi there I'm Andi (well that's half my name but the full name is entirely too complicated)
I'm 20, I've done the Fall 08 Careerstart and plan on doing the Fall 11 College program with one of my best friends.

I've loved Disney since before I could talk and have been there more times than I can count due to an Uncle who works at ABC.

I've not yet shaken the habit of doing the Disney Point and saying have a magical day:goodvibes

Might as well introduce myself. My name is Brandon and I am coming from Oregon to start on the 19th of January. I am 22 and I just got my degree in Hospitality and Tourism management. I am working Bell Service Dispatch in one of the hotels and am very excited to meet some great people and work for a great company. If there are any people out there looking for roommates let me know and maybe we can live together down there.

Hello, my name is Justin. I am a computer science major coming on the 26th from Michigan. I am very excited for this opportunity to meet some of you when my program begins and also meet the people that are not on these boards.

Hey everyone! Figured I'd introduce myself. :) I'm Emily. I'm 18 years old, and I'm starting the second semester of my freshman year. I'm from the NYC metro area, but I go to school in Middle-of-Nowhere, Upstate NY :sad2:, so I'm looking to get away for as many semesters as possible.

I'm thinking about applying to the CP for Spring 2012, but I haven't completely made up my mind yet. I hope the posters on here who have been through it and are going through it can offer up advice and guidance.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hey y'all i'm bree :) i am 19 years old. I'm gonna be honest i'm actually not attending a college right now. After highschool i wanted to take a break (hey i went through 12 years of it, i deserve a break right??). I just thought i'd introudce myself because i thought it would be a good way to start this whole disboard thing. I had one a loooooong time ago so i kinda forgot how this works
Annnyways a little about me. I grew up in Kansas but in spring of 09 i moved to florida with my family to be closer to Disneyworld. Then in June i moved here to california and i am currently working at DisneyLand. I guess i just cant get enough of Disney.... hehe ;)

Hi guys I'm Sammy, 18 and studying Digital Media Design at University of Winchester
For the past two years I've mostly been hanging out on the teen boards but thought I'd move over here as need to start looking into ICPs soon!

And well yeh, I love Disney! Been to WDW 3 times, DCL once and DLRP 6 times

Hey everybody, my name is Deirdre...I am 19 years old. My birthday is August 6th. I applied for Spring 2011 but I was rejected due to overstaffing. Jan 21, 2011 I applied for Fall Advantage and I had my interview Jan 28, 2011. I really hope I get accepted. I love Disney World.
I love music and movies. Jesus Is my life :) :love: I just really hope to be accepted, for any role really. Thinking Purple Thoughts :flower3:

;) I'm Ledria but would like to be called Nicky, im 19 years old. I'm a junior in college and I'm applying for the Disney Fall Program 2011. I've been to both parks Disney Wolrd in Fl and DisneyLand in Cali. I love meeting new people sooo if anyone is applying for the fall just reply to me or send me a message. :thumbsup2 good luck for the fall people.

Hi everyone! My name is Vanessa, i am 23 years old from Sacramento, CA. I am applying for the Fall 2011 Disney college program at Disney World. Although i live in CA and Disneyland is much closer i want the experience of being on my own. I absolutely adore Disney, just last year i went to Disneyland 4 times and Disney World once. I love meeting new people and having a good time. My favorite Disney movie is beauty and the beast, favorite song is "a whole new world", favorite ride hmmm Disneyland i would say peter pan and Disney world i would say tower of terror. but anyways I'm on day 7 of waiting so hopefully i hear back soon, I'm crossing my fingers for myself and everyone else who applied. Good luck all! princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter