• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How About Some Introductions?

Hello!

I'm Tyler, and I'm a student at Arizona State University in Tempe, AZ. My major is mechanical engineerng.

Haven't applied to the Disney College Program yet, but I'm hoping to do so in Fall 2011. My dream job is to become a Walt Disney Imagineer, so hopefully an internship through the DCP could help me eventually get an internship with Imagineering!

Hi, I'm Megan. I recently graduated from Virginia Tech with a BA in Communication (Journalism concentration). I will check in August 23rd as a custodial member.

Hi, I'm Megan. I recently graduated from Virginia Tech with a BA in Communication (Journalism concentration). I will check in August 23rd as a custodial member.

Custodial is a great job. You see lot of guest and have more freedom than other cast members. Have fun on your program.

Hey everyone, I'm Sammy and I'm 18 and from the South of England...

I'm hopefully about to start university in September at Winchester in a degree in Digital Media Design and since the age of eleven have wanted to do the Culture Representative Program or maybe even the International College Program and thinking about it after uni for the year of 2013 or 2014...

I'm a complete Disney freak :) and you can mostly find me hanging about on the teen boards :goodvibes

Hi everyone! I'm Deva (dayva) and I am almost 18. I am a freshman at the University of Missouri and I am a nursing major! I am hoping to be accepted into the 2012 spring program! I want to work in the Magic Kingdom, or BBB. I love photography and being a nanny and I LOVE Disney World!

Hola everyone, I'm Lexie. I'm 19 and i'm going to be a sophomore in college at Lone Star College University Park. I'm applying for WDWCP Spring 2011. I want to either work in Attractions or PhotoPass Photography.

Hope it's okay that I'm posting both here and in the teen thread because I really don't know what I am anymore XD I'm Cali, and I'm 18! This August, I'm going to start my freshman year at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington, majoring in theatre. I haven't applied for the CP, but I would so love to do it next summer once I get into the swing of this college stuff. Lovely to meet all of you!

Hiya! I'm Gracie. I'm 19 and going to college in Tyler, Texas. I used to be an english major but am changing my degree to musical theatre after I did my first full production of Bye Bye Birdie. I have always been a big kid at heart and have loved the world as a kid because there's always something different when I'm there. My favorite ride is Expedition Everest and the Great Movie Ride and my favorite Disney Movie is Up (I rarely cry except for this movie).

I'm also curious about this CP. Must find some more information. :)

I'm Anna, as should be obvious from my username.

Some of you already seem to like me a little less thanks to my recent postings. Sorry we haven't gotten off to a great start. My posting might be a bit abrasive, but my intention (even when introducing an opposing opinion) is not to offend, just to discuss.

Really, I'm happy to meet all of you, especially the CP alumni.

Anyways, I'm pretty committed to doing the Disney College Program myself.

I'm the smart rebel who has always known she wanted to work for Disney.After finally finishing high school , I turned down my two year full-ride scholarship because it wouldn't allow for me to do the Disney program. I could have used the scholarship a semester, but I preferred it to be passed on to the next in line, to be used to its full extent.

Right now, I'm enrolled in one college class this fall, and I work full-time at Mcdonalds.

I work hard, and I'm soon to be living on my own, but my love of Disney and my wish on a star to do the Disney College Program motivates me ever further.
Thats a little about me.

Peace

Hiya! I'm Gracie. I'm 19 and going to college in Tyler, Texas. I used to be an english major but am changing my degree to musical theatre after I did my first full production of Bye Bye Birdie. I have always been a big kid at heart and have loved the world as a kid because there's always something different when I'm there. My favorite ride is Expedition Everest and the Great Movie Ride and my favorite Disney Movie is Up (I rarely cry except for this movie).

I'm also curious about this CP. Must find some more information. :)

The CP is a great experience. You can find more info here:
http://www.wdwcollegeprogram.com.

Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.

Hello, Hello...

Gosh, I have so much stuff I want to tell you guys about me but only some of you would enjoy it, so if you really want to get to know me just send me a PM. Anyway, I'm Mike, I'm 20 I just dropped out of Rowan University and currently plan on working full time this next semester to put some money in the bank and use some for the DCP... I will be taking 1 course at my county college, but that's only so I can do this College Program. I have done a lot of research and have been daydreaming of doing the college program for the past month. I am really excited about it, and really think it will lead me into the right direction of my life. My dream is to eventually become an Imagineer, I have so many ideas for Disney I just want to write a book and give it to them. I've been to Disney World 16 times despite being from New Jersey.
There's a lot more but I'll let you guys decide if you wanna hear it or not...

One last thing...
I'm looking to find a roommate for Spring 2011 Disney College Program... 21 or over and obviously a guy... PM me if you are interested and we can get to know each other.

I'm very new to these boards but I am excited to meet all of you!:woohoo:

Hello, Hello...

Gosh, I have so much stuff I want to tell you guys about me but only some of you would enjoy it, so if you really want to get to know me just send me a PM. Anyway, I'm Mike, I'm 20 I just dropped out of Rowan University and currently plan on working full time this next semester to put some money in the bank and use some for the DCP... I will be taking 1 course at my county college, but that's only so I can do this College Program. I have done a lot of research and have been daydreaming of doing the college program for the past month. I am really excited about it, and really think it will lead me into the right direction of my life. My dream is to eventually become an Imagineer, I have so many ideas for Disney I just want to write a book and give it to them. I've been to Disney World 16 times despite being from New Jersey.
There's a lot more but I'll let you guys decide if you wanna hear it or not...

One last thing...
I'm looking to find a roommate for Spring 2011 Disney College Program... 21 or over and obviously a guy... PM me if you are interested and we can get to know each other.

I'm very new to these boards but I am excited to meet all of you!:woohoo:

Nice to meet you, comrade!

Props to one-class community college students! Cause who needs education (just kidding).?

Here's to both of us becoming CPs.

Hi, my name is Brittany I am 19 and I will be a sophomore at Towson University, located in Maryland. I am absolutely in love with Disney :love:, and I am currently on my 17th trip to WDW. My family are Disney Vacation Club members. I have been dancing since I was 4, and am a proud member of the Epsilon Lamda chapter of the sorority Delta Delta Delta. I hope that I can do the College Program within the next 3 years. Hope to ask advisors this year if it is possible through my school. Not sure of what my major is yet :confused3 Leaning towards major in Mass Communications, Public Relations.

Hi, I'm Elizabeth--my username is a long story--and I'm 18 and will be a freshman at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana this fall.

I have been a fan of Disney ever since I was very little, and have been to WDW somewhere around fifteen times so far. It was the location of my 17th birthday celebration and my high school graduation trip in the past two years alone. I have also been on a cruise on the Disney Magic, when I was much younger.

I love watching Disney movies and listening to Disney music, to an extent that baffles most of my family. I get teary-eyed very easily, and I was one of the people bawling during Toy Story 3! I love sharing the magic, and I really do want to work for the Disney company someday. I'm also looking forward to doing the CP, maybe Summer 2012.

Hi everyone!

I'm Sarah! (duh?) I'm 22 and about to begin my very last semester at the University of Alabama. After I graduate in December, I hope to be heading down to Orlando for the Spring 2011 CP!

I first heard about the CP the fall semester of my freshman year (2006) and have been obsessed ever since! Honestly, if I don't get in, I'm in big trouble because I have yet to come up with a back-up plan!!

Can't wait to get to know you all! :wizard:

Hi all,

Dove is here. I'm 20 years old, from Shanghai, China. I am a absolutely Disney enthusiast and once visited Hong Kong Disneyland. While Disney has annouced its new building plan in Shanghai in 2009, and Shanghai Disneyland Park's building now is on the way, it will be opened to public in 2012 according the plan. So in the near future I will have a new neighbor.

Hi I'm Jason.... I'm 22, 5'10 and work for UPS. Not currently going to College anymore but am still in that age group I guess.

Hi, I'm Kaitlyn! I am a sophomore at Collin College (in Dallas, Tx). I am applying for Spring 2011 (maybe Spring Advantage, I haven't decided yet). Right now I nanny a couple days a week (9 to 6) for a family here with 2.5 year old quads (two boys and two girls) and I love those kids a lot! I honestly think if make Spring CP, the hardest thing is going to be leaving them lol!
I was accepted in Fall 2010, but declined because I couldn't be away from my family and friends for 5-6 months including Christmas and Thanksgiving! So I think Spring will work out better for me!
I am going to audition to be a character performer, I am 5'6" and have done a lot of dancing and acting! If I don't make character performer, I would like attractions, merch, character attendant, and maybe photo pass photographer.
I like meeting other Spring 2011 hopefuls on here :)

Hello.

My name is Paul and I did the Fall Advantage 2009 college program last year. I'm seasonal now and try to make it to Disney at least once a year to keep my status. My role is entertainment and I'm friends with the goofiest character alive. Uhm...what else...I live in Indiana and before my cp I only visited WDW once in 2007.

Good luck to everyone that's going out for spring (and if fall hasn't been decided yet, good luck to you all too)!

Hi everyone!

My name is Jena, I'm 21 years old and applying for spring 2011 :yay:

I am going to school right now but have changed my major every year and am starting to just waiste time unless I can make a legit decision. Right now I'm thinking hospitality so hopefully disney can help me decide. I've wanted to work for Disney since I was little, and am so excited about this program. Leaving friends and family will be hard but it'll be worth it for an adventure like this. That is if I make it :confused:
I have my interview on saturday!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter